Thursday, August 8, 2013

Waltzingmouse August Release...Two Step Sprig, Funky Flowers and Simple Sprig

Good morning!
Hope you had oodles of inspiration yesterday from all the amazing projects using the new Tying the Knot, Safe Harbor Sentiments and Ocean Bound...
I know I did!
Are you ready for some more?
Today we're previewing Two Step Sprig, Funky Flowers and Simple Sprig...
and all of these new sets will be available for purchase on the 10th in the Waltzingmouse store!
And if you're ready let's just get to it!
First up...
Funky Flowers...

WMS Funky Flowers

Aren't these blooms gorgeous?
I love the simplicity of the modern look Claire achieved with this set...
makes it super easy to put a card together and I like anything that is easy. *wink*
I cut the shapes from the cut files that Claire has created for Funky Flowers and will be available in the store on the 10th as well...
then stamped the blooms in Memento's Lady Bug and the leaves in SU's Gumball Green.


WMS Funky Flowers

I added the center's with Memento's Cantalope and then dotted with some glue and sprinkled some black fine glitter to make them "pop" just a bit.
I then stamped a sentiment from Camellia onto a stitched circle die cut from Lil' Inker's...
adhered all of this onto a white card base along with a strip of True Black cardstock and patterned paper from Fancy Pants The Good Life.



WMS 2 Step Sprig & Big Day Today

This is the gorgeous Two Step Sprig that Claire has designed.
Super easy to stamp and add details to the blooms and leaves.
I stamped the blooms in SU Real Red and added the layers with SU Chocolate Chip and Memento's Tuxedo Black and the center's with Memento's Cantalope and Tangelo then masked them off and stamped my leaves in SU Gumball Green layering again with Chocolate Chip and Tuxedo Black.
The sentiment is another something we'll talk about later (*wink*)...
I then adhered this to a True Black card base with a few black pearls to finish.


WMS Simple Sprig & Say It With Style

This is probably my favorite set...
I LOVE it!
It may be little but it packs quite a punch!
I love the lined sprig leaves and with the circle blooms...it has a retro feel to it so I decided to have some fun and stamped the leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black.
Those adorable mini blooms are stamped in Memento Lady Bug and popped up with pop dots...
which a 3/4' and 1/2" circle punch makes them quick and easy to create.
I pulled one of my favorite and oft used sentiments from Say It With Style and added some black pearls to complete.

And that's it for me today...
but you're going to want to go check out what all the DT was able to create with these incredible sets...

Anya Schrier
Edna Morrisedie
Iwona Palamountain
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Jen Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Ã…kesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Kim Duran
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker
Claire Brennan

and then join us again tomorrow where we'll be previewing the final sets that will be released this Saturday.
So what's your favorite so far?
Maybe everything because you're like me and can never pick a favorite? *grin*



15 comments :

  1. Okay, you were totally supposed to rock out the nautical sets but then you go and blow me away with these! Your masking on the second card is AMAZING! I was wondering how you cut those out so perfectly but then to see that they are masked is even better! Just perfection. LOVE the layout and colors of the first! So sweet with that sentiment and the dots. A lovely and elegant CAS for the finale card with your fave sentiment set! Always makes me think of you!! Pat yourself on the back and get a big latte today because you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Renee! I love the touch of glitter in black for those flower centers! Loving all the flowers! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your red blooms are just popping off your cards mixed with the black Renee! Such wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did an amazing job here Renee! You've kept the color palatte the same but you made three so very different cards with different feels - the first with the polka dots is so carefree, the middle a little more formal and fancy, and the last completely elegant and formal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, Renee! And I love that font on the second one-- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so elegant with the pops of black! Super job, Renee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just truly amazing. I am a total sucker for flower stamps, and you have knocked the ball out of the park with these CAS beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oops did I steal your line?)

    I love these cards, Renee! I think I need this set! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful! I love all the black you used in the cards, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More wonderful cards...love them all. The new flowers are just beautiful and I love the black centers and the black polka dot background, such a stunning look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, LOVE these! You have done amazing things with all 3 sets!! The color against black & white is stunning. Great touch to add black glitter on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy creations Renee, love your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh! These are just fab. They are all beautiful, but I think my favourite is the last one - sigh! I can see that my bank manager isn't going to like me much this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a lot of catching up to do as I have been out of town.
    Oh my goodness! I love each and every card you have made here. The flower stamps are gorgeous! Love that sentiment on the first one. Beautiful…work here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...