Saturday, August 10, 2013

Waltzingmouse DT Release Blog Hop

Edited: I'm SO sorry there's problems with the pics...I use Flickr to upload and some are able to see them and some aren't...I have no idea what's happening.  I've reloaded through Blogger and while the quality isn't as good....hopefully you can see them!  I'm so, so sorry!

Good afternoon!
Have your list all ready?
Excited to finally push the button and get these gorgeous new sets on their way to you?
Just a few more minutes now...
but in the meantime all of the DT are here to maybe give you a little more help in deciding...
just in case you may need it! *grin*


I tried to make a couple of "girly" cards using Safe Harbor Sentiments and Ocean Bound to show that they're not just "for the guys" and I thought this sentiment would be perfect.
As usual I kept it pretty simple...
stamping the sentiment onto white cardstock using SU Night of Navy...
which I then die cut with MFT Fishtails and layered onto a another Fishtail using MFT Nightshift Blue.
That fabulous houndstooth is from Fancy pants Trendsetter which is then layered onto a piece of Aqua Mist cardstock and adhered onto a Nightshift Blue card base.
Some seam binding...a button and enamel dots finished it.





Little girls like nautical too and for this one I stamped the Pinstripe Background in Memento Angel Pink onto white cardstock then used a Spellbinders Circle Nestie to die cut the center...
stamped the rope circle from Ocean Bound in SU Night of Navy and the anchor from Ocean Bound again  in Memento Angel Pink directly onto the white cardbase.
Trimmed the pinstipe and popped it atop the circle and anchor image along with some navy satin ribbon and a star brad.
Stamped the sentiment from Half Pint Heroines in SU Night Of Navy directly onto the card base and this was done!







For this one I used the first Waltzingmouse Pajama Party Bedtime Story sketch...
it was such a fun one I had to use it again!
I stamped the adorable seahorse images...
large and small...
onto Spring Rain cardstock and adhered that onto Nightshift  Blue.
I stamped the sentiment at an angle in Memento Tangelo onto white card stock and trimmed with pinking sheared Nightshift Blue.
I then attached buttons in Orange Zest, Nighsthift Blue and Kraft to finish.

So that's it for me...
if you came from Kim's blog you're right on track and now you'll want to head over to Teresa's...
but no worries if you've gotten off track...
you can catch up on Claire's blog HERE!
And make sure to leave comments along the way because one lucky commenter will win the stamp set of their choice!

Remember all the new sets...
and many of the older sets...
are now available for US Shipping.
Just look for this symbol on the order page


and make sure to choose the US Shipping method.
See Claire's blog HERE for all the details.

Also Claire has a message for all past and present customers...


Click on the link on her blog page HERE for details.


And stay tuned to Claire's blog for upcoming details about the next Waltzingmouse Pajama Party!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and till next time!

33 comments :

  1. Oh, these are all so wonderful, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee - I can't see your pics? it says the image or video is currently unavailable??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I can't see your cards! I will check back as I don't want to miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all Amazing Renee - I'm so happy you inspired Claire to make these - I absolutely LOOOVE the new stamps.
    ps, maybe it is just me, but I had to go to flickr to see your pics

    hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see your projects, but I got a message the photos aren't available...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards were not displaying properly on the blog but I bet they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovey cards!! I LOVE the sailorcard in pink and blue!! It's just great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO worth the wait! They're beautiful! I spy FP Trend Setter!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally got the pics to load for me...these are cute. cute. cute. I love that pink pinstripe girly card. So cute with that sentiment. You are totally rocking the nautical stamps Renee...seriously, loved every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great projects! love those cute seahorses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These projects are great Renee. I love the family of seahorses - they're so cute. Thank you for your inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yay! I can see your beautiful creations now! wonderful splash of bright pink with your bow and enamel dots (must get some of those!!) and your pink pin stripe looks so pretty with the black anchor - girls rock!! and your sweet seahorse - I have not stamped them up yet and they are so fun on your card with the buttons and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee, love the female view of using the stamps, you have caught the moment beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky me--I was able to see the pictures, and they are all wonderful. I am really loving those sea horses and your little girl card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic cards. I really love the pink and black with the ocean bound and stripe stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mama seahorse with her babies seals it. Have to have that stampset! Love all your samples. Full of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am definitely loving the safe harbor sentiments! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am happy to see your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of lovely projects today Renee - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Little girl card is amazing. Nautical style is perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely projects! I am a big fan of nautically themed supplies and these are just beautiful - I like how you found unique and original ways to use them! Those enamel dots are adorable, will have to get some of those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab cards!!! So unique and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards! My favourite is the second one - so gentle and cute, perfet for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the colour choices and so clever to make the girly one too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards! Love the 2nd one. The use of pink and navy is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are all wonderful! Love, love, love the seahorse card--so adorable with the perfect sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous cards! Love all the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Renee! I have to tell you I already placed my order,but after seeing your pink pinstripe card.....I have to reorder. Love how you made these for girls. Great job! Off to place another order. You did your job here and got me to spend more money:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...