Monday, September 30, 2013

12 Kits of Occasions...Happy Halloween!


Good morning!
Where has the month went?
Is it just me or has this year flown by?
We're looking at October tomorrow...
the month of ghosts and goblins...
and that's exactly where our hostess with the mostess...
Kim...
took us this month with her fabulous kit...
Halloween!
And I'm gonna just say I've been the recipient of one of Kim's Halloween kits before and knew that it was going to be amazing before it ever arrived...
she loves Halloween...
and it really shows!
You can get a gander of all the goodies included over on the 12 Kits Blog HERE...
thank you Kara for such awesome pics...
but I'm going to just show you what I came up with using just a smidgen of this incredible kit...

12 Kits September 2013
You know it's all about the candy...right? *giggle*

12 Kits September 2013
LOVE this poem by Waltzingmouse...
one of my absolute favorites ever!!

12 Kits September 2013
I tried to add a little glitter pen to the webbing to give it a shimmery effect...
I don't think it worked too well though. Sorry! :(

12 Kits September
Simple.  Just the way I like 'em!

And I could have made at least 15 more...
seriously...
Kim packed this kit...
but you know how I love to hoard! *wink*

And that's it for me...
but go check out what all the other girls...
including a very fun, very special guest this month...*wink*
were able to come up with using all these fabulous ingredients...
you can find them all on The 12 Kits blog HERE.
And you can find all our projects...
past and present... 
on our Pinterest board HERE.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook HERE.

A special note...our wonderful Jeanne had to leave us because of so many commitments (go see what she's up to on SCS! *wink*) and we're gonna miss her but we're also excited that Cathy is returning to the group!

We'll be back next month with another edition and Kara is our wonderful hostess...
which I've already gotten the kit and it is SPECTACULAR so you don't wanna miss it!
Till next time!



20 comments :

  1. Renee I love what you created with Kim's incredible kit! Your cards are so fun! I think the waltzing mouse card with the cat diecut is so wonderful! I love that poem too! Thanks for such wonderful inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Renee! I can't even pick a favorite, although the way you placed that iconic black cat on top of the panel is brilliant!! Thank you for the inspirations on how I can use the parts of the kit I didn't even touch! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you …I could have made 15 more as well. Love the 4 you made, all fabulous! The glittered cat is adorable…I mean spooky. Love the spiders hanging from the web. This was such a fun and easy kit. Cant wait to make more .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not have been luckier to come back to 12 Kits this month! I had a blast with all these fun card ingredients. Love what you have done Renee...pairing the candy paper with that cute sentiment about it all being about the candy...know your kids will agree with that. I also love that you glittered up the cat. We were thinking alike on that one. Thank you so much for inviting me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH, these are such great layouts, Renee! I love how you used the Trick or Treat die cut. Think that Kim may have just sold a bunch of Silhouettes just by sending us all that one, it's so cool! Love how bold is is against the black with the little white "moon" O and sparkly bat! Told Kara I need to order that SU set of Halloween minis because I love how you both used the three images together on your cards. Your sparkly cat and spider webs are FAB! I found that I am sadly lacking black glitter, but it really just gives me an excuse to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, Renee...that sparkly bat in the 'O' of Trick or Treat is fantastic! I love that we both used circles for the candy sentiment and the cute little Halloween silhouettes (I didn't get that candy paper, but it is perfect to go with the sentiment!). Lovin' the glittery cat and the spiders hanging down on the planner paper. Awesome job this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So spoooky!! Love your cards!! You used just the right amount of glitter and you showcased that awesome sentiments so well in your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so fabulous. I was happy to see that you paired that candy sentiment with the same paper as I did. Love your glittered black cat, and those fabulously spooky black spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check out the guest but, I totally used your "to die for" on comments on Kelly's flocked cat...sorry...I apologize!! think my FAV is your glittery cat with the WMS sentiment...LOVE!! They're all wonderful....Halloween season is upon us!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all fantastic, Renee! Your card with the candy background paper and those fun circle images is adorable. Isn't that the coolest sentiment! I never thought of glitter and your glittered black cat looks so perfect with the polka dots and that wonderful WM sentiment. Of course, I adore the hanging spiders and the Trick or Treat die cut. Love how you dressed yours up with more black glittered accents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...wow...and wow! Renee, you totally rocked this kit...I love everything you made so fun and so clever too. From your glittered black cat to your popped circles on your first card. They are all simply amazing Renee. Ok now I do have a favorite one and it is your glitter cat card, from the glitter to the sentiment to the cat's green eye to the ribbon and polka dots...love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to come take a peek! I miss you guys. Looks like a fab kit and so many wonderful ideas Renee! I love it all, the dangly spiders, the glittery cat - the "it's all about the candy" on the candy background and that bat in the "o" - looks like he is flying across the moon! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards as usual! I think the dab of glitter on those webs is perfect! Especially love the card with the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, Renee! I think my favourite is the last one-- I love that diecut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Renee four fabulous cards!! Eeek! I love your first card with that candy background, then your glitter cat and spooky spiders and of course I love the touch a glitter tape on your trick or treat card. Kim put together an amazing kit, and i have lots to hoard as well. That is another place we are alike! Wonderful job with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eek, what fun projects! I didn't have that cute candy paper, but I love how you paired it with that fun sentiment on the first card. The glitter on the cat and spider webs is fabulous, and your last card is so incredibly striking. Love the simple black background and the bat inside the "o".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goodness Renee! what a fun packed kit of 'stuff'!!! and I just love each and every one of your designs - especially the sparkly cat with the great WMS sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!! You Always come up with such fun designs! LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful selection of projects - I think my favourite is the black cat on the poem!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...