Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kara!

Hi, everyone!
Popping in very quickly with a special post for a special occasion...


today Kara (kandrdesigns) is celebrating her birthday!
Now she's the one friend that I have no excuse if I forget her special day...*wink*
so my card to her is somewhere in the mail system...
and maybe it'll even make it on time which that would actually be a record for me...
but I couldn't miss popping in to send her wishes for a day as wonderful as she is...


So Kara I am sending you wishes for a fabulous day filled with all the people and things you love...


And here's a list of some friends who are here to wish Kara a year that see's all her wishes come true...


Make sure to pop over and leave Kara a special wish from you too!

11 comments :

  1. Happiest of birthday wishes to you too, Renee! Great card for Kara! How sweet you share the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous chalkboard Renee, the banner is fantastic. I know that you will always remember Kara's birthday. ;) Now I could eat that cupcake for breakfast I am sure. Kara will love her card and you have a wonderful day today as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection in chalkboarding! Gorgeous, bright, happy, and that font! (stamp?) Come on! Lady, your on my list of 'must visit often'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birthday card, love the colored banner. Great chalkboard card and what a happy board it is!
    Thinking of you today as well…..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome birthday post. So nice to see you at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post Renee! I love the photo of the balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your a doll Renee! Happy Birthday to you too my friend! Thinking of you and wishing you all the best today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Renee...wishing you a wonderful birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes (twins). Lol!!!
    You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous chalkboard design--love the bold sentiment! The fun banner adds just the right touch of color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday...hope you had a good one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...