Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy, Happy Birthday, Sharron!



Hello, Hello!!
Popping in quickly to wish a very special friend a very special day...
Sharron of On Papillon Wings is celebrating a birthday and some friends have gathered to celebrate her!


Lil' Inker's and Waltzingmouse


Sharron is one of the sweetest...
most encouraging friends you can make in this hobby of ours...
she also makes gorgeous cards with lots of inspiration!
We met not long after I started blogging...
over a shared love of Jodi Picoult...
and we have had many long conversations about books...
families...
crafty goodies! *wink*
Sweet Friend, I hope this day is as special as you are to all of us...
we're wishing you the best year ever!

Here's some more friends who have come to wish you well...


Thanks to Joyce and Cathy for organizing this...
and make sure to stop by Sharron's blog to leave her special wishes on her special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


16 comments :

  1. Oh wow that is one gorgeous card! What an amazing way to use that die, just love the PEARLS!! And the color scheme is fabulous, especially topped with the navy ribbon :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!! Elegant ruffles are perfect for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee such a BEAUTIFUL card! Love the navy ribbon! And the incredible borders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...like a delicious layered cake...love all those pearls and that navy and pink combo. LOVE, love, love this one Renee. I am sure Sharron will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Bleep, Renee, I can't believe your card! It looks like an award-winning cake and I'm wanting to grab a fork! Sharron will be blown away! So perfect and so pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Renee--you always make me feel so special! Thank you for your sweet comments and your absolutely GORGEOUS card! LOVE the layering, all those amazing pearls and your beautiful bow! Thanks for being a wonderful friend and making my day a special one! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is nothing short of spectacular Renee, Sharron with love this, all those beautiful pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous! Love the beautiful layers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, this is simply fabulous!!! I love those fanfare dies and those pearls...WOW!!!!! I will be making some of these tonight. Sharron will be over the moon with your card Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swooning here Renee! OMG absolutely gorgeous - I can't believe you made this one... can I take your temperature? Are you feeling ok? No CAS here girl! WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning. I cannot believe you used all those pearls. I have fallen in love all over again with that fanfare die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful design with that layered lacey die Renee! ( I have that and haven't used it yet - I'd better get it out!!) So pretty with the graduated purples - a lovely b'day card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm late. Wow this is gorgeous!!!! Now that is one beautiful layer card. The pearls take it to the next level of beauty. Lol what Jeanne said :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a stunning card. Those pearls are the perfect embellishment!
    Love the die you used for layering; so feminine!
    Great color combination too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...