Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Surprise, Jessica!

If you're here for my Waltzingmouse Release post please scroll down.or click HERE

Good Morning!
Interrupting some regular 12 Kits programming for a very special occasion...
Jessica is about to welcome her first little into the world soon and we wanted to give her a Baby Hop of well wishes!
We know her and her husband...
their families...
are all so excited for Sonny to make his appearance into the world...
and we're so happy for them both...
so Jessica...
CONGRATULATIONS!!
This comes with so many wishes for you all...
and we can't wait to meet little Sonny!

Jessica's Baby Hop

You can see a list of all the friends here for this special occasion on The 12 Kits blog HERE!
And make sure to stop by and leave some well wishes and Congratulations for Jessica HERE!

8 comments :

  1. The perfect baby card! Welcome sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant remember if I commented on yours yet. First, thank you for organizing the baby hop.
    Love this adorable little card with the stars and moon. the glitter is so sweet I think my blocks could have used some glitter .The gingham is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, more glitter! Love that glittered moon and stars, it adds so much to your already amazing card Renee. What a sweet sentiment too, just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparklies and that wonderful verse! Thanks so much for organizing this little celebration for Jessica's new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet...I adore those glittery stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, I cannot thank you enough for organizing this totally special hop for me! I was completely surprised and I have loved every stop on the way so far :) And yours is no exception! I love the added sparkle to the moon and stars, the colors, and the awesome sentiment! Thank you oh so much, I feel so special and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so adorable and sweet. I love those glittered stars and the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my the glittering just makes your card so gorgeous, just the right amount and the stitched mat--oh my. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...