Thursday, September 19, 2013

Waltzingmouse Release DT Blog Hop

Well...
it's finally here!
All 8 new Waltzingmouse sets are now available in the store for purchase...
YAY!!
But in case you need just a little more inspiration before pushing the "buy" button...
the DT is here to help you make those final decisions.
If you arrived here from Kim's blog you're right on track...
but no worries if you've gotten lost along the way...
you can always catch up on Claire's blog HERE!

Since I know you're just ready to shop and get these beauties started on their journey to your hot little hands I'm gonna keep this short and simple...
up first is a little more All Hallows' Eve...

WMS All Hallows Eve

Is that castle image not spooky perfect for Halloween?
What about that gorgeous font?
Doesn't this just conjure up visions of Bram Stoker and Dracula?
I stamped the castle on kraft cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black...
then distressed and darkened the edges before adhering onto a slightly larger piece of black cardstock.
I then heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of patterned paper from Authentique's Enchanted.
Added a strip of black cardstock, some purple seam binding and a black button and gem...
then adhered it all to a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 kraft cardbase.

And now how about switching gears for a little more glitz...
Putting on the Ritz style...


WMS Putting on the Ritz

I used the gorgeous circle and glam girl from Putting on the Ritz for this one...
heat embossing them in black onto Berry Sorbet cardstock then die cutting with a matching circle die.
I then took a strip of black cardstock and added strips of glitter ribbon to dress it up a bit...
heat embossed that fabby sentiment also included in Putting on the Ritz...
adhered it all to a piece of Berry Sorbet cardstock which was then adhered to a black cardbase.
Just a few black gems to finish.
Super easy...
just the way I roll.

And that's it for me...
but you'll want to go and see what Teresa has for you next...
and remember to leave comments along the way...
one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for doing so!
Hope you've enjoyed all these sets as much as I have...
and can't wait to see what you create with them!
You'll want to stay tuned to Claire's blog HERE for details about the next Pajama Party coming soon!
Till next time!

40 comments :

  1. Very pretty cards!! I love these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your halloween card is Boo tiful... and the bday card is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I love that rich purple ribbon on the first and the sparkle on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love the spooky house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards...love that spooky mansion card...love the accents of purple bow, twine and button. Your "swell" card really reminds me of the Gatsby era.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards. I especially love the first Halloween one - its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The berry sorbet and black, with the touch of glitter is yummy! And your first card couldn't be more perfect for Halloween. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the first Card is super sooopy love added Ribbon it adds that wow factor. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love both of these cards. Spooky and elegant, in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the rich drama here - the sparkly stripes, embossing, and pretty ribbons! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, you make exquisite look simple. I know how much detailed thought goes into each perfect project! Lovely, all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are lovely! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These Halloween cards are making me want to get started, great job on the card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards for the blog hop! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Renee. Love the Art Deco one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Gorgeous projects. I love that purple bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two wonderful designs Renee! love the orange and purple with the great sponging of the castle - so spooky! and the pink looks great with the sparkly black on the art deco card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so spooky!! love it! such a great wms release!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very spooky Halloween card and I like all the glitz on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow both of these are just fantastic Renee, both different but both stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The castle is so spooky perfect( : well done i just would love to own this set!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Scout

    ReplyDelete
  22. Renee, I love your cards. The Halloween one is so amazingly realistic. The detail in the stamp is unreal! Love your colour choices. I scrolled through your blog to see the rest of your release cards and they are wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous designs, Renee! Awesome job showcasing the new stamps and I am loving your ribbon treatments! The purple with the twine and the glittered black are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just amazing Renee...love them both and can't wait to have some of these stamps to play with too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Halloween card is SPOOKY. I can't get over the detail in the stamp. I love the black glitter ribbon on "putting on the Ritz" card. The card looks jazzed up!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That first one is amazingly spooky and gorgeous! Love that pop with the purple bow. Both cards are beautifully showcased here Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really love what you've done with that awesome castle stamp! It looks so spooky and reminds me of a very old movie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brilliant cards, the Halloween one is so spooky and love the glam-ness of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the way you have used the new stamp sets. Two great cards. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  30. that spooky castle is just great ,makes a great card .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the glitter addition to the halloween card! Everything could use a little glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful halloween cards I wish that we celebrated it here in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the simple but elegant BD card. The colors are so vintage!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great Halloween card and I love that purple ribbon treatment against the orange background. Your Art Deco card is beautiful, super easy, or not! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the All Hallowed Eve and Putting on the Ritz stamps. Partial to All Hallowed Eve because I got married on Halloween! Your cards are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are amazing Renee - I so love those halloween images, especially with that purple bow and the art deco set is gorgeous...so completely different to anything I've seen before

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great cards.... love the Halloween one! Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great cards. Wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great cards with such mice touches, the ribbons and embellishments. Just noticed my typo, mice instead of nice. Perfect for a Waltzingmouse blog hop, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...