Friday, October 18, 2013

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party

Good evening!
Well tonight's the night...


it's the Waltzingmouse Pajama Party being on hosted on Claire's blog HERE.
And I'm gonna confess...
I got confused and thought it was tomorrow night...
and I will not bore you with details of all the happenings around here but I'll just blame the kiddos who have been home for the last 2 weeks for the fact that I only have my Victorian Ghost Story/Bedtime Story finished.
So I'm gonna just get to it and show you what I came up with based on this fun and fabulous sketch...




Waltzingmouse Pajama Party

I flipped the sketch and used the new Vintage Witch stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Vintage Cream cardstock...
which I then adhered onto a piece of Orange Zest cardstock that was adhered onto a black card base.
The gorgeous sentiment is from previously released Hocus Pocus...
a few seed pearls...
some striped ribbon and a big orange button and black twine finished it off.

Now off you go to see all the gorgeous projects that I know will be along the way...
and you have until tomorrow night to link up the projects for the challenges but one week to link up for the Bedtime Story Sketch challenge...
and all have some fantastic prizes up for grabs!
Check out all the details on Claire's blog HERE.
Hope you have a great weekend and till next time!

13 comments :

  1. what a wonderful super size button on the striped ribbon banner Renee! Your vintage witch looks very happy out haunting on this night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee this is gorgeous! Looks like I missed the boat on this wonderful stamp. Love the ribbon and whatever you did to the edges : looks great! Hope everyone is well at your house,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you only have time for one card, it'd better be a good one, right? This fits the bill perfectly. Just fabulous, and I really love that witch image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome renee! nice to see a project from you again! i know you've had your hands full;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This vintage witch is just lovely - clean, simple and the button accent is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that mothering thing that constantly interferes with the crafting thing!
    Well, I just love this witchy wonder. So bold and bright. Great twist of the sketch to portray her just right, or is it left? Anyway, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the piece of wide ribbon and large button---very cool accent! And I am loving that witch image. It's so much fun to use, I even made two cards for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this witch! So scary looking and you chose such great ribbon and added those seed pearls to her. Elegant and scary all at the same time. Loved it Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is just amazing! Claire makes the best Halloween stamps on the planet and this witch is no exception...what you did with her is so spooky and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is outstanding, Renee. I love your adorable design and how this spooky witch can turn any card into a real Halloween treat. So sorry it took me so long to reply, but I was gone over the weekend, and now am trying to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Renee! Those inky edges just up the spooky factor - and the pop of orange from the button is like candy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is such a fabulous witch!! Love the striped ribbon/button/twine combo... perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...