Saturday, November 30, 2013

12 Kits of Christmas-November

Good morning!
Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends?
Turkey and all the trimmings?
What about a little danger?
You know...
Black Friday shopping?
Or maybe what it has now become...
Black Thanksgiving!
I admit I don't mind indulging in some online shopping while baking pies or something...
waiting for dinner...
but I don't want to stand in lines on Thanksgiving when I could be spending it with family so I skipped the madness.

And can you believe it's already the end of the month?
Only 25 more days till Christmas...
31 days till we say goodbye to 2013 and ring in a new year...
where has this one went?
Anyway...
since it's the last day of the month you know what that brings...
another edition of 12 Kits of Occasions!
And this month our incredible hostess was Gingham Girl herself...
Kelly!!
And she sent a kit full of such goodness...
I absolutely fell in love with it!
You have to go over the 12 Kits blog HERE to get a peek of everything (thank you Kara for such an awesome pic!) she sent along with a supply list...
but I tell you now...
it's incredible!
And par for me...
I kept a lot for CASE'ing...
which judging by what I've already seen peeks of over on the blog...
I'm so glad I saved some goodies!
And here's what I came up with so far...


12 Kits of Occasions-November


12 Kits of Occasions-November


12 Kits of Occasions-November


12 Kits of Occasions-November

And like I said I have lots left over!

So you have to head over to The 12 Kits blog HERE to see what everyone has created and to get a full listing of supplies.
Plus...
Kelly has a special guest for us this month and you have to go see who it is...
and she also has a giveaway so you'll want to leave a comment to be entered!
You can LIKE us on Facebook HERE and don't forget about our Pinterest board where you can see all the monthly creations HERE.

Kelly...
thank you for such an incredible kit...
I LOVED it!!
And be sure to stop in next month...we'll be a day early because of New Year's...where our fabulous hostess will be Jessica!

Till next time!

15 comments :

  1. Adorable cards and a beautiful tag! No shopping for me. I don't like shopping let alone with crazy crowds! No thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, this is so much fun browsing the blogs! What awesome projects, Renee!! Oh how I love the chalkboard banner with the sentiment and the little dew drop holly berries! Your snowflake card is perfectly balanced with the snowflake paper in the background and the die cut flakes! The sentiment just POPS off the screen! The ornaments are amazing embellished with that thin satin ribbon! So charming in that CAS design. And OH the sweet jingle tree! I want to make 20 just like yours to have on hand at Christmas...it's like THE perfect tag! What a showcase of the kit!! :)XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of your cards are crisp bold and fresh Renee. Love them! That tag is adorable with the tree, same place I put mine. Love the red bow and bells on your tag . I loved this kit!
    I only did a bit of stamp shopping online .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a knock-out month...love everything that was made. You always make such cute cards Renee...my faves this month? The first card with the ribbons and ornaments...great idea to hang them with the ribbon (never would have thought of that one). My next favorite was that cute Christmas tree tag...I wrecked my tag immediately and couldn't use it! Love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I love how striking they are with all the black accents, really lovely and I love your new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these wonderful festive creations. I love the first with it's CAS folk art style and the third as I am a sucker for snowflakes! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee these are soooooo GORGEOUS! I love the ornaments with the bows! And I love the chalkboard sentiments! With the snowflakes and holly! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous collection of cards Renee...they are all beautiful. Your first card is my favorite, love how you used those ornaments and the sweet little black bows, just so precious. And you used patterned paper too and more than once too. So happy to hear that Detroit won this year, must have been a major party in your house! Did you venture out on Black Friday??? We did, up at 4am and out and about, so fabulous deals too. Fabulous cards sweetie, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Renee!!!! I know for a fact that I will be CASE'ing your Baby it's Cold Outside card......I saved that paper and now I know why!!! I just loved this kit with the grays and blacks thrown in there! And your last project.....the tag?! LOVE that and now I know how to use it! And why didn't I think to layer my tree like you did? It looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee, I am really loving that great Christmas tree tag! Silly me, I couldn't figure out what those little ruffle die cuts were.... haha! I also love your baby its cold outside card. Its beautiful with the layout and patterned paper. I, too, indulged in some online shopping but no danger for me! Happy belated thanksgiving ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so wonderful, Renee! LOVE your tag and luckily I still have both the tag and the tree so I will happily be CASing your design!! Great design on the 'have a holly jolly' card too. That red patterned paper makes the perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee, you inspire me with all of your creations. I love them all and wouldn't be able to choose a favortie if I had to. Hope you don't mind being CASE'd in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous bunch of projects. I love them all. How smart you were to save some for leftovers. I could make a hundred more if I had the time and the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee what a delightful set of cards and your tag is fabulous. I always look forward to seeing what you do. Sorry to be so slow commenting--busy busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning projects this month, Renee! Everything you make always looks so polished and crisp. My favorite is the third card with the great use of the paper and the snowflake embellishments. And your tag is gorgeous! You were clever to use a black background to really make the pieced tree stand out. Wonderful job with the kit, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...