Monday, November 18, 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas...Day 1

Good morning!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Busy, busy here...
but it's that time of the year where there's always something going on in preparation for the upcoming holidays.
Which is why I'm here...
popping in along with the other girls for some Christmas inspiration during A Waltzingmouse Christmas.
The next few days will see us using new and previously released Waltzingmouse sets and dies to help inspire you with your Christmas projects.
You can get all the details on Claire's blog HERE.

Up first...
the new gorgeous Alpine Christmas.

Waltzingmouse Alpine Christmas

I used the sweet cottage and winter hill scene included in Alpine Christmas for this one...
isn't that snowman adorable?
I just cut and colored the images to fit inside this snowglobe die from MFT...
using lots of glitter and some glue with embossing powder for the falling snow.
I adhered the snowglobe onto my Spring Rain cardbase...
along with some Stamper's Select cut with the snowdrifts die from MFT.
A little Christmas ribbon that I've had in my stash for years and I was all done!



Waltzingmouse Alpine Christmas

For this one I wanted to show the gorgeous snowflakes that Claire included in Alpine Christmas...
so I stamped it in Versamark and then used some Perfect Pearls to make them sparkly...

Waltzingmouse Alpine Christmas

I adhered this panel onto a white cardbase along with a fun plaid patterned paper I found in my stash for a little bit of an unconventional holiday color scheme.
The sentiment was stamped in Memento ...
and isn't that font fabulous?
I love the font Claire used for this set!
But I die cut it with a circle die then layered it onto another circle die cut in MFT Cotton Candy in a slightly larger size...
then adhered it onto the card front using some Cotton Candy ribbon.
A small stripe of silver glittered paper finished it up!

You don't want to miss any of the fun festivities this month...
and Claire has already gotten all the new goodies in the store HERE so you don't even have to wait...
but make sure to stop by and see what my fellow teammates have in the way of inspiration for you... 


and I'll be back tomorrow with more!
See you then!


19 comments :

  1. Two totally amazing gorgeous cards both so sweet
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely creations Renee! Your snow globe scene is so pretty with the big star in the sky - and I love your sparkly snowflakes with the wonderful plaid DP and pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo your snowglobe is adorable! What amazing coloring and I love the dots of snow against the blue sky! Your pink snow card is candy coated with sweetness, love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards my dear! Love your snow globe scene and that baby snowman is adorable! And love the pearl snowflakes and non traditional colors! Two wonderful creations! So excited for the new dies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee both are so gorgeous. I love the snow globe with all the glittery snow and you let it snow card is pink is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowglobe perfection! You nailed it, Renee! Love your beautifully subtle sparkly snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Renee! Adorable little snow globe scene ! Just adorable! Love the star and plaid bow you added . Your snowflake card with the pink plaid paper and bow ....gorgeous! Great job here ! This is for sure a busy time of year and it's going to fast for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Renee! Love that snow globe...these images are perfect for it and the second is equally sweet...love the untraditional colors and the plaid paper and strip of silver glitter sets off those snowflakes and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Renee, these are just darling!! LOVE the snow globe idea! It's gorgeous!! And the perfect pearls on the snowflake...genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Renee! I love the new WMS release.

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable snow globe. I love how you brought girly colors into Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!! LOVE the snowglobe scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I predicted a snow globe card from you and wow...what a beauty! You added so many little details to create such a cute scene...those snow flakes, the glittery and that great star die cut. I also really love the ribbon on your second card...cute patterned paper you chose to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee, your snow globe is so wonderful. Love your little scene with the colors and touches of snow. The non-traditional colors on the second card are fabulous---LOVE the plaid and the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this was so unexpected today (what?) you know... the PINK!!! Really soft and feminine with the sparkly snowflakes. I love your snow globe too! Talk about a winter wonderland!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for some Yonder Star this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two fabulous Christmas cards. I love the snow globe scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant stuff! I adore the pearly snowflakes on the second card and the snow globe is so inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...Renee, you are so amazing, love them both but that snowglobe card is simply stunning. I love you sweet little scene, so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...