Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Christina!

I'm late!
Was having some internet issues last night...
it was down...
so I'm late for a very important date...
Christina's Birthday Celebration!
Joyce organized a little birthday celebration in honor of our sweet and dear friend Christina from Seaglass Papercrafts...
and she is such an amazing crafter and wonderful friend...
I had to pop in really quickly just to let her know how special she is to so many!

DSC_0916

I saw this card from Jen Del Muro this past week and just loved how she created a little "present" with patterned paper and knew I would be borrowing her idea...
thought it would be perfect now since Christina always blows me away with the simple touches and ideas that I never think of!
Christina...hope this day is as wonderful for you as you are...
wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays, Sweet Friend!

Now here are some more friends that have some birthday wishes for you...

                                                                             Cathy


And if you're visiting...
make sure to pop over and leave a wish for Christina along the way!

Till next time!

14 comments :

  1. Such a sweet birthday present card! I love Jen's idea too! Thanks for sharing it! A lovely birthday greeting for a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! love the giant gift and the die cut birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very lucky I am to have a friend like you! Thank you so much for being a part of this hop--I am going to be smiling from ear to ear all day. Your birthday present is so adorable, and don't think I didn't notice that you used some of the patterned paper you hoarded from the kit I sent! :) I just love the negative die cut sentiment and the sprinkled star sequins, too. Thanks again for helping me to celebrate my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I'm pinning this so I can borrow the idea from you, Renee! I love it. I'm thinking the present could be made of washi tape, too. It's so pretty in these colors you've used! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card. I love how you used the negative of the die cut for Birthday, and your little home made present, too. All of your stars are just perfectly placed, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Renee what a fantastic birthday card for Christina! I love this fun and CAS design and I see Ms. Christina loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! Love that perfectly wrapped present - the birthday cut out and of course the sparkly stars (they are magical!!) So many good things going on here - the details are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Renee. Love your present card all wrapped up with a bow on top. Loving those star sequins with the birthday cut out! Enjoy your extra day of no school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should just say Happy Veterans Day ! Thank your husband for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun 'present' Renee! love the look of the die cut 'birthday' with the glitter of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card, Renee! I love your present!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute idea Renee...love the package you have made and the creative way you added your bow to it. Love all those little stars scattered about too. I know Christina loved it by the comment right above mine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee...this is just about as cute as they come! I love your sweet package and all the fabulous and festive stars...so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...