Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy, Happy Birthday, Tracey!

Good morning!
I'm popping in very quickly to wish a very special friend a very special day!
Tracey from In My Creative Opinion is celebrating a birthday today and Joyce (CardsbytheSea) organized a special birthday hop for her and of course I had to join in!
She is one of the sweetest, most encouraging friends out there in this hobby of ours...
her style is simply perfect CAS so lots of inspiration to be found with her almost daily...
and I have no idea where she finds the time to do all she does but I wish she would share her secret on finding extra hours in the day! *giggle*

So in tribute of her CAS style I kept this super simple...

DSC_0906_01

And since I'm running right on schedule for me...
you should actually expect to see this in the mail somewhere around January! *giggle*
Sweet Friend...I hope this day is as wonderful as you and that the coming year brings as much joy to your life as you bring to ours.

Now you need to go over to Joyce's blog  HERE to see all the friends who showed up to wish Tracey a Happy Birthday...
there's too many to list here!
I hope you have a great day and till next time!

14 comments :

  1. Tracey will love this Renee...it is just like her style! The soft colors and the CAS design. I love that fishtail banner and the little button with the criss-cross stitching really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS and pink and starry card, Renee! That button is the perfect touch! I know she will adore it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, this is just beautiful and today I am feeling so much love from my crafty heros. I am going to have to CASE this card because the design is so fabulously CAS so glad to be your friend. Thank you so much! ~hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee--what a fabulous card--sweet and simple, just like Tracey. I love that fun star paper (Tracey will know that you truly love her so much that you actually used your hoarded paper), and that sentiment looks great on that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment banner and all the fun stars on this lovely b'day card for Tracey, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple , beautiful and bright just Tracey's style! Pretty stars and simple green button ! Hope your weekend was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee this is darling! I love the sweet colors of the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Renee! I love the pink and mint! Oct Aft is my fave paper and you showed it off beautifully here up against that pink inked sentiment! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' sweet Renee! And I am sure Tracey will love it. I love the soft sweet colors you used and those stars for your background paper are so fun...just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty--love the pastels! The stars are great for a party and love that wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet birthday card and beautiful post to sweet Tracey on her birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...