Monday, December 30, 2013

12 Kits of Occasions-December

Good morning!
It's been pretty quiet around here over the last few weeks...
but a new year is just on the horizon and hopefully I'll be around a little more often.
And since the new year is about to make it's appearance we decided to post our 12 Kits just a tad early this month for you...


Doesn't Kara do the most amazing pics of the kits each month?
And Jessica was our hostess with the mostess this month and sent an incredible kit full of all kinds of goodies...
you'll have to go over to the 12 Kits Blog HERE to get all the details on the yummy ingredients!

Since I got wrapped up in the holidays and having kids at home I was only able to get 3 cards done but I've already spied some peeks of what the other girls came up with and can't wait to do some CASE'ing later.

12KitsofOccasions-December


12KitsofOccasions-December


12KitsofOccasions-December

You're gonna want to go over to the 12 Kits Blog to see what everyone else was able to come up with using this fabulous kit...
plus Jessica has a give away for you that you won't want to miss...
and you can get peeks and details HERE.
You can see all our projects pinned on our Pinterest board HERE and catch up on news by following our Facebook page HERE.
And while you're there say a special goodbye to our incredible friend Amy who has decided to step down after 2 years with us.
It's a bittersweet farewell because she's been with us since the very beginning and we're all in awe of her ability to accomplish and balance it all...
working full time...
kids...
husband...
various DT commitments...
and just an incredibly wonderful friend who will be missed...
but we're also happy to welcome back Jeanne next month.
Another incredibly wonderful friend that we've missed and am so happy she's able to come back to our group.

We'll be back next month on our regularly scheduled day...
and Sharron is going to be our wonderful hostess and I can't wait to see what she has for us and our theme "I Think I Love You".
Plus...
#7 Michelle was randomly selected on the 12 Kits blog to be our special guest next month...
can't wait to have her join us!
Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and Happy New Year and I'll see you in 2014!
Till next time!

23 comments :

  1. Very beautiful, Renee, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee and Merry Christmas!
    I love your beautiful CAS and elegant cards…. as always beautiful work from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards this month Renee!! Love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards Renee...my favorite is the red/white with the diagonal cut out...love how you added the Be Merry strip down the center. Hope you are feeling much better by now, and look forward to seeing a ton of creativity from you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three cards you made a so cute. I really like the Merry Christmas, Be Merry and Peace, Love and Joy. All of the sentiments have the coolest fonts. I like the papers you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Renee, I know you didn't make too many cards, but you made up for it with quality. They are all just fantastic. I love how you used your diagonal die on your second card. I like that our minds were sort of aligned on that one. Take care and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with that new diagonal die cut! The "Be Merry" is just perfect inside. The retro tree is right at home with the houndstooth background! Love how festive that poinsettia card is, so glad I saved my green chevron paper, yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Renee! Had to see what you made this month! I love the clean look and understated elegance of each card - especially the first - absolutely perfect - doesn't need a single thing. When I do this it looks naked - you always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the papers and the Christmas tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautifully CAS--LOVE them all! The tree with touches of bling looks fabulous with the houndstooth. And the diagonal die cut is just perfect with that sentiment. Wishing you and all the family a safe and happy New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee...I just love it, great minds think alike! Your blue and red polka dot card is just too cute and I love how you turned it up, so fun. I also loved that you used patterned paper on your cards and 3 different ones to boot! So fun and festive, love them all. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of your cards, Renee! You rocked this kit. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gallery of gorgeous cards here; you've worked magic with your kit ingredients! Love the diagonal die, and the tree, and the poinsettia...LOVE everything here! Happy New Year - and thank you for sharing your amazing creativity! Inspiration,+++
    c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent job! You have such strong and creative design skills. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really fantastic cards from the kit, Renee! It's been fun getting to know you better this year! Thank you for all your visits and support!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Esp love the Be Merry card. The simplicity of the design with the interesting diagonal approach makes for a wonderful card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards Renee! I am so glad that you all pin them to your Pinterest boards! I love browsing all of the beauty! Happy New Year my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Renee, the 3rd card is SOOO you! A total country Christmas :) I love the cool diagonal look of the 2nd, but the first is my fave...it's peaceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww Renee. You have always been such a wonderful friend......you invited me into this wonderful group and I can't thank you enough because I've now got friendships with amazing ladies that will be there even though I'm moving on but not away! I love that you layered the poinsettia onto that bold paper with the simple banner sentiment. I love how simple you made the Be Merry card too! Have a great new year!! hugs my friend!!! (sniff sniff)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well I am probably the last to the party. Renee, no surprise to me, all of your projects are just gorgeous. LOVE your poinsettia on the chevron paper, the polka dotted on the diagonal and your green tree. Fabulous and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super sweet cards this month, Renee! I especially adore that pretty poinsettia on your first card and the angled sentiment on your second design. You always have such fantastic, simple but classy designs that are perfect for CASEing with my leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...