Sunday, December 1, 2013

A New Blog

Hello, Hello!
Popping in very quickly to tell you about a new blog in town...
Waltzingmouse Inspiration blog!
Throughout the month we'll have different projects popping up from the DT and posted for you over on our new blog...
and these projects will be everything from cards to tags to holiday and home decor...
just whatever inspires us.
And I can tell you that Anya has posted an incredible project for you today...
I can't wait to make some now...
so go check it out HERE!

See you soon!

3 comments :

  1. Renee, what exciting news! Off to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw it and love it! Thanks for sharing Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...