Friday, January 31, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions - January


Well...
January sure has flown by in a blur!
Can you believe today's the last of January 2014?
Didn't it just start 2 days ago? *giggle*
And since it is the last of the month...
popping in for this month's...

12 Kits of Occasions.
Isn't that collage gorgeous?
Kara does such an amazing job each month...
Thank You Kara!
I don't know what we would do without her.
And did you get a gander at the AH-MA-ZING kit Sharron sent?
I LOVED this kit...
the papers and colors were absolutely to die for!
And I added quite a few things to my ever growing wish list too...
but you'll have to pop over to the 12 Kits blog for a list of all the ingredients!
Now for what I was able to come up with using some of this incredible kit...
I hoarded some. *giggle*

12 Kits-January 2014


12 Kits- January 2014



12 Kits- January 2014

I realized while over at the 12 Kits blog that Kara and I apparently were thinking similar thoughts with this one...
which is a compliment for me...
and insult for her. :(


12 Kits- January 2014

That little heart is loaded with some glossy accents...
and it really pops at you in real life!

12 Kits- January 2014

So happy Sharron included some of these extra large sequins in the kit because I had a "whoops!" moment when stamping the sentiment...
they covered it up perfectly!

And I have lots of goodies left over to play with after I see what everyone else was able to come up with...
this kit was loaded!
Now don't forget to stop by the 12 Kits blog HERE to see what everyone else was able to create...
along with our special guest Michelle from Pretty Periwinkles...
and you can find all of the creations on our Pinterest board HERE!
Follow along with us on Facebook HERE...
and a HUGE Thank You to Sharron for such an incredible kit.
We'll be back next month on the 28th and yours truly will be your hostess.
All the kits are airborne and hopefully will be landing soon at everyone's doors...
can't wait to see what they do with them!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend...
see you soon!

14 comments :

  1. Hi Renee. Looks like we were all kinda on the same page with the typewriter card. Love your tw card and the gorgeous bow with the gem mad beautiful tiled paper. Love the first one....I had no idea what those letters were for,I thought I must be missing a few letters :) . As always you make me glad I have leftovers. Miss you and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five cards, Renee??? I'm impressed! So I think my favorites are the sweet little angel banner (I sure do love those little angels :) and then the typewriter one! I love how the papers are layered and the bling on the ribbon. I couldn't figure out what the letters were supposed to spell... hahaha! I'm glad you made a card with them, too, so I could see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual...really cute cards Renee and you are right...January flew by in a blur! My favorite card is the one with the glossy accents...that was a very sweet touch and I also loved the one with the cute angel cupid...very funny about the extra large sequin blooper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back in action - I've been missing you and so glad to be back in the 12 kits so I can stalk you even more! My fave is the very first with the U R MY - I didn't know what to do with those! One of those smack yourself on the forehead moments for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I'm saying to all of you this month, I've been waiting to see the February kit coz I knew you girls would just fill Blogland with lots of hearts and love and you didn't disappoint me! I love how CAS and crisp your makes are Renee!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee all of your cards are so fantastic. Clean lines and designs. Love the typewriter card. Wasn't it a fabulous kit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, everything is so amazing. I love what you did with this kit. And, I am feeling incredibly dense for not being able to figure out what those die cut letters were supposed to spell out. I just thought that Sharron had left a few vowels out of my kit. Duh. I think my favorite might be hello love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so clean and fresh--and fabulous! Love your angel card and the 'hello, love' is so great--never thought of that! And I love the typewriter with your pretty ribbon! Had to laugh after reading all the comments about the die cut letters. Guess I should have mentioned what those were supposed to be--lol! Just consider it the test of the month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards! my fave is the typewriter card with that gorgeous bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards Renee...I love them all! I am in the same camp as Joyce with regard to those letters and so happy that you figured it out. Your angel is just so sweet and your typewriter card is my favorite. Your fussy cutting is simply perfect and your bow with that gem stone, so sweet. I really do love them all and so happy to have so many leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Love the simplicity of the cards. Those backgrounds are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these are all wonderful, Renee! I love the colours and elements of this kit-- it looks very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards this month, Renee! You know how I love your CAS designs. :) My favorite is the typewriter card with the skewed panel behind it and the gorgeous bow, but the sweet little angel on the banner is a close second. I've saved plenty of supplies for CASEing, too, so I appreciate all of the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your "hello love" card :) So sweet with the glossy hearts and the bits of sparkle. Your typewriter card has an awesome layout and I see we liked the same colors for it when creating. Loving the cupid resting on the banner with that WMS sentiment...adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...