Thursday, January 16, 2014

4 of a Kind- January

Good morning!
Can you believe January is already half way over?
Where is the time going?
I just got the kids back in school due to an extended holiday break because of the polar freeze that came through...
and I'm in the South where we were hovering around 0...
in the negatives when you factor wind chill...
so I can only imagine how cold it was to the North of us...
and this is why I can't live in the North...
cold.
I like it hot...
70's and 80's are perfect...
but I'll even take triple digits over single digits any day!

But seeing that January is now officially half over it's time for our 4 of a Kind post...
and Joyce was the incredible hostess this month and I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing kit she sent!
Here's a quick pic...

and this doesn't even begin to do this kit justice...
the colors...
the papers...
gorgeous!

And par for me I hoarded some supplies for later but here's what I came up with so far...

DSC_1086



DSC_1087


DSC_1089


DSC_1090

And I'm not exaggerating when I say there's enough supplies left over for at least another 5-6 cards.

Joyce thank you for such an incredibly gorgeous and fun kit...
and now go check out what Cathy, Kim and Joyce were able to come up with!

Hope you have a great rest of the week and I'll see you soon!

16 comments :

  1. Love your cards and loved seeing what the other ladies made..great stamp set and wonderful choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That sled is my very favorite...love it! You also used that great big snowflake...that was an element that really stood out for me too when I opened my kit. I love your mix of patterned papers on the second card too. This was a fun one, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee-I am so glad that you defrosted yourself and came out of your deep freeze to make such beautiful cards with my kit. I love them all. CAS perfection, and you were smart to save some supplies--as I'm sure you have realized because Kim and Cathy have given you plenty to CASE. Great job, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the kit! Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's so nice to see you post Renee. I think of you often and know how busy your life is . You would love Ca right now it is crazy warm, but now we have fires.
    Love the cards you made with the kit from Joyce. Your first one is my favorite CAS but with lots of fine detail. Love them all !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are getting back to normal - love all the projects you made with this kit! My fave is the very first. The sequins add lots of bling and sparkle that remind me of snow (a four letter word lately)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards. They are all so pretty it is hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee all of your creations from Joyce's kit are gorgeous, drinking them all in and want too copy/CASE them all. Beautiful designer papers and fun stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job with Joyce's fun kit, Renee! I love your sledding card and the snowflakey goodness on all the others!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly an amazing kit and your cards are all fabulous! LOVE that sled and wonderful sentiment and all your snowflake beauties look fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, wonderful cards made with that great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee...I love them all. As always, so happy to have left overs! I love your take on Joyce's amazing kit and your last card is my favorite, not that it was easy to select just one but your layering of those completely different snowflakes is amazing and just the perfect pairing. Have a fabulous weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some lovely CAS creations here! I am visiting via Kim H's blog, to see what the Four-of-a-Kind is all about. What a fun idea to create kits for each other. Does each of you favour a different stamp company, or is it a free-for all? I see some Lil' Inker Designs dies here and there. Thanks for the peek and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...