Saturday, February 8, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary Celebration...Monthly Moments

Hello! Hello!
Popping in quickly with a few cards for today's challenge over at PTI"s Anniversary Celebration.
I look forward to this party every year...
there's always fun challenges and great prizes...
and I'm just now getting to play along for the first time this year though I'm hoping I get to play along with some others before release happens and the party ends next weekend!
Today Nichole and team introduced Heather's new monthly series...
Monthly Moments...
which is geared towards what I like to refer to as bite size scrap booking...
Project Life...
Simple Stories SN@P...
you know what I'm talking about...
and I'm really curious about this line because I've bought PL stuff in the past with every intention of beginning it...
and it still sits unused.
But maybe this line will kick my booty into action and actually get me organizing my photos...
we'll see.

So today's challenge was Monthly Moments Trading Cards.
They're 3x4 flat cards that can be used in PL or even on a card front so I picked a current set that I thought could work really well if I were doing a page in PL and created 4 coordinating cards...
some to include pics...

PTI Simply You, Star Border die

This is the baby child last ball season that I just printed out really quickly for this super simple card...


PTI Simply You

Though I didn't put one on this one...
another super simple card perfect for a pic.

                           PTI Simply You, Fabulous Frames die
And the last pic card...
this one using Fabulous Frames die for the pic...
I left the top open so I could slip a picture right in.

PTI Simply You, Star Gazer dies

And this last simple ditty could be used just as a "filler" card.
They're all 3x4 one layer cards that can slip easily into a pocket to create a page...
and were so simple to make...
maybe I really will give this bite size scrapping a go. *wink*

That's it for me...
hope you have a great rest of the weekend...
and you get a chance to play along with some of the fun challenges over at PTI!
Till next time!


5 comments :

  1. Fabulous--I hope your scrap booking works out. This bite sized stuff looks like it could be really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee...love to see you playing along and your ATC's are just so amazing. Your colors are so fun too and totally you! Gotta love your little baseball player too and that cap is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! These are all wonderful! Your first one with your son is so sweet. Oh , the fun baseball days. Love them all. I thought I would make a few of these as well just never got them in. Hope you win. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful designs on this fun cards Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...