Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Waltzingmouse Gift Card It Day #1

Good morning!
I'm SO excited to be here this morning to show you some new Waltzingmouse that Claire will be releasing this Friday, the 28th...
and I can't say enough about it because I just love this new set and coordinating dies that Claire has designed and think you are gonna love it too!
And because I'm so excited I'm just gonna get to the goods and show you a peek of Gift Card It!

WMS Gift Card It stamp and die

Eeekkk!!!
Look at those gorgeous blooms!
This set is SO incredible...
has all of these wonderful sentiments that are perfect for not only giving a gift card but also MAKING your own gift card!
And with incredible dies too...
YAY!!
Now you know why I'm so excited about this set! *wink*
For today's card I used the bracketed die that Claire designed...
it cuts and embosses the brackets leaving the perfect spot to slip a gift card underneath.
I stamped the gorgeous cluster of blooms on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black...
and with a little masking then stamped the small vine stamps included in the set...
which I then colored them all in with Copics.
And look at the gorgeous sentiment...
fits perfectly in the brackets!
I then cut a piece of Berry Sorbet cardstock using the gift card die because...

WMS Gift Card It stamp and die


the Amazon card clashed with my blooms and I wanted to cover it up.*giggle*
But it also gives you a peek at the gift card die too...
it's perfect!
A few seed pearls and then adhering it all to a white cardstock base and it was done!

So that's it for me today but I'll back tomorrow with more and make sure to pop around to all the other DT because I know they are WOW and impress!


Till next time!


28 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful, love the way you covered up the amazon card too in order to match the card colours, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you covered/hide the gift card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift card Renee, I love the bold pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used along with the crisp and clean design! Great inspiration-thanks for sharing your creative talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding, Renee. I love the peek-a-boo panel and how clever it slides to reveal the gift. So very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I knew I could rely on you to come up with a fabulous idea! I LOVE that you hid your gift card behind a little screen! You're right - when do they ever go well with a card? Your design is gorgeous, I love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blooms and stems look wonderful on the edges of the die cut Renee! and the berry card stands out wonderfully against the white! a Lovely design on this gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean, simple and absolutely beautiful. I do like the way you've "hidden" the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the bloom is beautiful! Love the colors you chose for flower and gift holder. CAS with elegance. Renee I can't wait to see all the new stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee this is so lovely! The flowers and vines and sentiments have totally sold me on this set! Your card is gorgeous! And I love that you can cut your own gift cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card created by lovely you! :) Truly - it is so pretty. This set of stamps and dies are a definite must-have.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAYY! This is beautiful Renee! I think its really clever! I love the stamping - perfectly placed flowers - such a brilliant idea! And while anyone would love an amazon gift card, this is sure much prettier to look at. What a great cover up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just such a great sentiment. Gorgeous coloring and these dies will come in so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how the flowers fit perfectly between the cut outs of the gift card holder die! This is going to be such a popular set!
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! I like the colours and the clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely love your design and choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Renee--this is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the welcome back, Renee! Ooh, I love the idea of this set--I can see I'm going to need it, LOL! Berry Sorbet, green, black and white are such a nice color combo, put together so well by you! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Love the idea of putting the gift card in a cover cos it clashes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Renee... Hope you and your family are doing well!! Now to business....this is gorgeous...love the colors, flowers, and the design is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty, Renee--I love that there is a die to cover the gift card. And the blooms are gorgeous--such a lovely new set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's positively springy! I so love the idea of just having a little "cover" for the gift card inside...here I was taping it to the back, but your idea is so much neater! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Renee how totally pretty, love the gc cover!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so pretty! I love those tiny roses!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how you covered the GC with a card stock panel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...