Thursday, February 27, 2014

Waltzingmouse Gift Card It...Day #3

Good morning!
I'm back again in case you need just a bit more convincing about this incredible new set from Waltzingmouse...
Gift Card It!
And it'll be releasing tomorrow...
along with the coordinating dies and I believe Claire may have a surprise or two up her sleeve. *wink*
You can get all the release details on Claire's blog HERE!

For today Claire challenged to use this gorgeous new set as anything BUT gift card related...
and I know it may be a little early but the large frame that Claire included in this set just made me think Christmas...


WMS Gift Card It

I stamped the frame in SU Garden Green ink (retired) and then colored in with Copic marker.
The berries are included in Gift Card It and I just randomly stamped them around the frame in SU Real Red.
And while there is a holiday sentiment included in Gift Card It...
I needed a larger one so I pulled this one from the gorgeous Alpine Christmas and stamped it in SU Real Red as well.
I adhered this layer to a green card base and then added a satin ribbon.
And while coloring the vine leaves took a tad bit of time...
everything was super easy and came together quickly!

So that's it for me today but you have to go by and see what the rest of the DT was able to come up with...
I know I can't wait to see...


Have a wonderful rest of the day...
and I'll be back tomorrow with our Release Blog Hop!

13 comments :

  1. This makes a beautiful Christmas card trim.....beautiful and I love the red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Renee...I love this look for Christmas, and the red berries in your frame look fabulous. I love seeing how many ways this set can be used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you clever girl Renee - making the vine into a Christmas greenery with red berries! Super idea! the bow and sentiment look great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the border and great shades of red and green, feels so fresh and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have made some cute cards with this gift card set Renee...love the red bow and the sentiment from Alpine Christmas. I bet you can combine so many of the WM stamps with the new die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very simple and perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas?!!!! Just kidding, it never too early for a papercrafter to be thinking about Christmas! This is a lovely, classy card, Renee! Boy can you tell the quality of WMS--look how beautifully crisp the intricate sentiments stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that works brilliantly! A gorgeous clean, simple Christmas card - and the bow is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee this is so pretty! And perfect for holiday cards! I am totally sold on this set and dies! I cannot wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really pretty Christmas card! It's nice to see just how versatile this lovely stamp set can be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fantastic! This set works perfectly for Christmas!! How versatile. LOVE your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous use of this new set--love it! That sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...