Friday, February 28, 2014

Waltzingmouse Release Blog Hop

Hello, Hello!
I know you're ready to just get to ordering this fabulous new set from Waltzingmouse...
Gift Card It...
and all the wonderful dies Claire is releasing right about...
now! *giggle*
And knowing this I won't keep you long...
just one more little project using this much needed set and dies.
Isn't it amazing how Claire knows what we need even before we know what we need? *wink*

WMS Gift Card It and Free Spirit Boy

The main image is from Free Spirit Boy...
I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored in with Copics...
the simple but effective sentiment is from the new Gift Card It.
I wanted to create a card for a teen boy...
not easy to do and quite frankly they could really care less what it looks like...
just what's on the inside...

WMS Gift Card It and Free Spirit Boy


I used a scrap piece of black cardstock to die cut the gift card brackets and then just adhered with some foam tape...
easy and simple...
just what a teen boy wants.

And that's it for me today...
but make sure you visit all the DT for your chance to win a prize!
If you came here from Karin's you're right on track and now you're headed over to Teresa's...
but if you've missed a someone along the way you can always get caught up on Claire's Blog HERE!

Thank you for all the sweet, wonderful comments this week...
I'm so excited you're as excited about this set and new dies as I am...
you're gonna love them and I can't wait to see what you create with them!

Till next time!





29 comments :

  1. This looks so cool - I know a young man who would love this! The color just pops and the font sure goes well with the fun circle pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on the circles stamp Renee! I was thinking 'how did she get all those colors on there??!!" duh - perfect for guys and kid guys - love how you raised up the gift card holder piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design with fun colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card.. i really like the black background to set off the color of the gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my heart! You know this is my all time favourite stamp and I just love the way you've coloured it! Might have to CASE this one! It's perfect for a teenage boy. BTW - we have a one of the boys challenge at Waltzingmouse Fanatics - this fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure this boy will love not just the content of the card, but also the front of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for teen boys! Thanks for inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love these! Wonderful inspiration and fun designs Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kind of psychedelic - I think I like it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! This Free Spirit stamp is the perfect image for a teen gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I don't have teen-age boys, but I do have a hubby who says that he's 14 (time 4)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just right for a teenage boy! He will love what is inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice gift card - perfect for those difficult teens!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic gift card Renee, so funky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As you say what teen really cares what the image is, but I think our creative thought counts just as much as the gift more so when it can take longer to create x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very funky card and great project for a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Renee. I love your cards. The gift Tag card for the teenage boy is perfect : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sure the 'teen boy' will love the card and the bright and fun colours you have used and especially the gift card inside!!! Great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card. Definitely perfect for a young guy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So bold and funky, loving all those modern trendy circles!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous teen boy card and very true that they really don't care what they look like lol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha....and the circle stamps remind me of records too...co ordinates quite well with the itunes! Lovely coloring too. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great project! I love the Gift Card It set! Very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree about teenage boy cards! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Renee...fabulous card and I love your gift card holder and so striking in black too. So perfect for a teenage boy...you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...