Monday, March 31, 2014

March 12 Kits

Good morning!
I know...it's been too silent around here lately...
and hopefully I'll find some extra time in the near future to be able to post a little more regularly but at least I'm here today...right?
And since it's the last day of the month you know what that brings...


And this month Kelly was our awesome hostess and she sent a kit that was absolutely to die for...


full of Easter and Spring goodness...
and do you see someone's most favorite color in the whole wide world in the above pic?
YUP!
It has navy...
so you know I hoarded it right? *giggle*
Actually it was an unplanned hoard this month...
my kit decided to take a little detour so I was running short on time and because I'm in the middle of a big project...that I will share eventually I'm just not quite ready yet...
I really just ran out of time and hope to get back to it and do some CASE'ing once I see what everyone else was able to come up with because it IS such an amazing kit full of incredible goodies!
Up first is a super simple little ditty using some of the gorgeous papers and die cuts Kelly included...

12 Kits March


12 Kits March

Sweet speckled eggs from Waltzingmouse and a little gold tape along with some more gorgeous patterned paper.


12 Kits March

OK...I didn't hoard all of the navy *wink*...
and this is favorite this month.  
Kelly sent oodles of die cuts...
including all of these adorable blooms and I couldn't resist just layering them up and creating this simple little number.

And that's all I have so far...
with so much left to be able to CASE...
I can't wait to see what the girls were able to come up with and you're not gonna want to miss it either so head over to the 12 Kits blog HERE where you can see a peek of what they have in store for you...
including our special guest Karen Stein!
And don't forget that you can find all the creations from every month on our Pinterest board.
Thank you Kelly for such an amazingly gorgeous kit...
and to Kara for another gorgeous collage!
Have a great week and till next time!

11 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards, Renee! The last one is my favourite -- it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee...fabulous bunch of cards! I would have bet money you would not use that navy piece on your final card too, but you surprised me and it looks amazing. Love your gorgeous cluster of posies too, so sweet but that gold strip on your Easter egg card is so stunning, it really adds so much elegance to an already beautiful card. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used all the things I didn't! The birds and branches and that striped die! I love all the layered flowers on the blue striped die (going to case that one as soon as my flower dies come in - I had to have them after this!) , and the red birds on the branch look beautiful - they tie in perfectly with the patterned paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Renee! Oh wow,I love the three simple eggs ...gorgeous! The navy one( I knew you would use ) with the beautiful flowers turned out wonderfully . I like the branch too...see now i have ore inspiration.
    Can't wait to see what you are up to. You inspired me to do 26 min. On the elliptical this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Renee, these are so sweet and perfect for Spring! LOVE your first design! The branch & birds look wonderful with that patterned paper. The CAS design with the eggs and your cluster of blossoms are so pretty--love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok my skinny friend...love what you have done here, especially with the striped die. I am kicking myself for not getting that die...love the card with the cute flowers...you had such patience putting that pretty bouquet together. I also really love that gold tape and cute egg trio! Great job with Kelly's kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards this month, Renee. So nice to see you posting. I love how you used those tiny flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Renee!! Love your floral arrangement on the navy stripes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I LOVE the little flowers with the striped impression plate!!! I can't wait to try that layout in all different colors, it would make such a lovely card set, Renee! Lovely and serene branch card, simple perfection with the birds to match the beautiful floral paper in the background. And how sweet are those pastel eggs all lined up! I am always inspired by how your eyes see the kits each month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Renee, I come today with heartfelt apologies!
    Ii have still not gotten around to everyone's posts! Bad me.
    I love all your cards, I always do, but I am so in love with your last card with the stripes and the flowers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Renee, the striped card is STUNNING! I love the bouquet of flowers you created, it really is so striking! The three little crackled eggs in a row are so sweet :) And of course the birds are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...