Thursday, April 17, 2014

4 of a Kind

Good morning!
Hope you are having a wonderful week...
ready for Easter this weekend?
Any special plans?
Traditions?
We'll head to my mom's on Saturday for an egg hunt at her house...
even though 3 of my kiddo's now claim to be too big for it she has money in her eggs...
so they struck a deal with her on the side for some cash instead of hunting the eggs.
And then Saturday night we would normally have our night time egg hunt only this year we will be at the ballpark so instead we'll have it Sunday night...
which the last time I checked weather is supposed to be gorgeous all weekend so it's gonna really feel like Spring and Easter for us and that makes me very happy!

Well...I know I don't pop in as much as I always plan to but here today with another edition of 4 of a Kind...
and Kim was the hostess and she sent an incredible kit...
full of gorgeous papers and colors...
and one of my all time favorite things that I absolutely can't live without...
coffee!!
I wish I had had more time to spend with this but honestly...I forgot all about it till the other day and between ballgames and a total makeover in the boys' room...
painting, flooring, knockoff PB beds...
I just flat ran out of time!
So here's what I do have...
and hopefully when I get caught up on a few projects around here I can sit down and enjoy some more of this wonderful kit's offerings!

First up is this fabulous tea caddy...

DSC_1150

Kim cut and scored these fabulous little ditty's...
all we had to do was assemble.
Now...
I'm not a tea drinker...
unless it's sweet...
over ice...
that's the house wine of the South! *giggle*
But I do have friends that drink tea instead of coffee so it's nice to have this little caddy on hand for when they're over.


DSC_1151

Kim sent gorgeous papers with this kit and I'm just gonna tell you...
I hoarded them.
Then I felt guilty so I used this one sheet with this beautiful "hello"...
and a few sequins sprinkled around.


DSC_1152

I just loved this sentiment...
Kim had already stamped it on the speech bubble and all I could think was how perfect it would be with some coffee beans so I dug around until I found this old Market Street set with coffee beans and just stamped a few on the bottom.
I think it's the perfect card for a catch up with a coffee loving friend!


DSC_1153

And this last one is perfect for a coffee loving friend's birthday...
you could tuck a Starbuck's GC right inside for the perfect gift!

Make sure to stop by and visit 


to see what they were able to come up with.
And as an extra bonus...
we have Tracey from In My Creative Opinion joining us a guest this month...
so make sure to stop and see her gorgeous creations too!

Till next time!
Have a wonderfully Happy Easter!

12 comments :

  1. Renee...you remembered where you tea caddy was and it is just too darn cute! And complete with tea inside, now you have a sweet little gift. Your cards are fabulous, I love them all but your card with the"spill the beans" sentiment and those little beans is genius, I love it! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee for last minute cards they are all fabulous and you finished the caddy--not I, not yet. Love how you showcased the hello die and spill the beans card is so cool. I hope you have a wonderful Easter and enjoy your family time and baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house wine of the south! I love it!
    Great projects, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering all that you have going on, Renee, you did a fantastic job with your makes from Kim's kit and now you'll have lots of ideas from the other gals to go back and make even more! Happy Easter to you and your family! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cards and adorable little tea caddy, Renee! Love that large 'hello' die cut. It looks great and works perfectly as the main element with that pretty patterned paper. And your 'spill the beans' makes such an awesome CAS design! Hope you have a great weekend and a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat that you got the tea caddy put together Renee...so cute! CAS is definitely your style and you made Kim's kit shine with the cute Hello and sequin card...that was my favorite. I love that color combination. I also really love that simply spill the bean card...doesn't have to be fancy or lots of layers to be a very sweet card. This must have been fun for you...I know how you love your coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness Renee - I'm tired just reading all you are doing in your life at the moment! Your cards and tea box are wonderful - love the designs on all - what a fun kit to work with! Wishing you and your kidlettes a Blessed Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Renee, I saw these this morning then lost my comment. So I am back to tell you how much I love all your cards. Love the simplicity of spill the beans!
    Sounds like you have been busy.
    Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards..love your little tea caddy! spill the beans is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun Renee love the cards and the adorable tea caddy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so very impressed that you got that tea caddy put together. wow!! Love all your projects--even though you said you forgot about it, you did a bang up job. And, good for you for using some of your patterned papers--you must be having some success with that paper hoarders anonymous 12 step program you enrolled in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Renee! Another great post! Kudos to the kids for getting the cash from Grandma - clever little devils aren't they? I love your cards! My fave is the "spill the beans" - its so clever! The Hello with the sprinkle of sequins is gorgeous too! I'll have some of that house wine too! What a hoot! Glad I came to visit - you had me smiling the whole time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...