Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waltzingmouse Release Day 1...Tag Collection 1

Good morning!
I'm so happy to be popping in today because I get to help introduce a new stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps...
Tag Collection .
And in typical Claire fashion...
it's perfect!
It contains images for various occasions and makes making your own tags a breeze!
And a little secret between you and me...since she named it Tag Collection 1...
she already has me chomping at the bit to see what she has in store with #2! *wink*

Today Claire challenged us to use this new set in a non-tag way so I did what I always do...
went simple!

WMS Tag Collection 1

I stamped the focal point image in Versamark and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
I then added thin strips of metallic gold chart tape to form the frame.
Here's a shot to show all that gorgeous gold...

WMS Tag Collection 1

Super simple but I think it makes quite a statement all by itself.

Now you need to go see what the rest of the DT was able to come up with using this gorgeous new set...
and I'll be back tomorrow with more new treats!



14 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous golden CAS design Renee! so simply and elegantly stated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! Love the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ! I also love the way you used your gold tape,I have not used mine much . Love this Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very elegant Renee...and I have you to thank for all that nice chart tape sitting in my tape drawer! Love all the gold on this one! Hope you are doing ok with all the horrible weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, this is a beautiful and elegant CAS card! I love the beautiful embossing & the wonderful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Clean and simple perfection here Renee! Drooling over all that gold. Absolutely perfect! You showed all the beautiful detail of the scroll work to it's best advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly clean, simple and so elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Renee! Love all the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold is fabulous and makes the sentiment shine :) chart tape?...going to have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a statement card! I love it! So perfect for a special occasion like a wedding or graduation gift! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty with the gold lines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple yet very elegant...my kind of card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...