Saturday, May 3, 2014

Waltzingmouse DT Release Blog Hop

Good afternoon!
So...
are you ready?
The fabulous new Tag Collection 1 and new Stitched Tags and Folding Tag dies...
along with coordinating dies for Simple Sprig...
are soon to be available in the Waltzingmouse Store...
YAY!!!
And in case you need just a bit more inspiration we're all here for the DT Blog Hop...
which you should have arrived here from Karin's blog but if you didn't head over to Claire's blog HERE and you can find your way again!

Now I kept it simple because I know there's a lot of stops along the way...
and how could I refuse this incredible Christmas image...
this one is gonna be all over the place this holiday season...
especially where my boys are concerned...*giggle*

Waltzingmouse Stamps Tag Collection 1 and Stitched Tag dies

I used some of my favorite Crate Paper Bundled Up for this one...
and that gorgeous image from Tag Collection 1.
Doesn't Claire have the greatest holiday images?
She could design them all year and I would be happy, happy, happy! *wink*

OK...you're headed over to Teresa's blog now...
and remember to leave comments along the way...
you have until the 5th at midnight and someone will win the stamp set of their choice just for leaving a comment!
Have a wonderful weekend...
till next time!

23 comments :

  1. I really love that great image you stamped on the tag. I am getting some super Christmas ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red tag looks awesome against that wonderful plaid card base Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, great use of that cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this little stamp set and had to have it. Your card is adorable . Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Renee - love the tartan and twine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forget what a statement white ink on a coloured background makes. Thanks for the reminder and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card - the stamped sentiment is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee...this is such a sweet tag! Hope you are doing well, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card...I know a few siblings I'm sending this to. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello !
    I love the stamped image you have used on the tags.
    I have some Anna Griffin Chalkboard stamps.... but no ink as yet,lol!
    But I do like the look of this tag
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow , i just love this tag the colors are lovely and {The sentiment had me in stitches } Nice 1 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - what a cool christmascard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunningly simple, beautiful, thank you for sharing.

    Kind regards

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this festive tag! It looks great with the tartan and green :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a cute idea, and I am sure all who received it would get a kick out of it. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clever use of this die set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a bright festive card! I love the white stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card: love the colors: christmas-y, but not in your face Christmas-y. Great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun--I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been the WORST commenter! Loved all your fabulous WM projects. You've done an awesome job with Claire's new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Renee...this is just too cute! Hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...