Thursday, May 1, 2014

Waltzingmouse Release Day 2...Stitched Tags

Hello, Hello!
So what did you think about that gorgeous little Tag Collection yesterday?
I still haven't made it through everyone's blogs yet...
can anyone sympathize with me about being SO far behind that I will probably never see the light of day?
Anyway...
the one's I did get to peek at before heading out with kids made me slap my forehead and say "WOW! Why didn't I think of that?"
And hopefully my day today will go much smoother and I can see what everyone was able to do with today's fabby peek...
Stitched Tags!
Yup!
Claire has designed a sweet set of tag dies that have a fabulous stitching detail along the edge...
love 'em!

And we were each given holidays to focus on using these fabby tags and I was lucky enough to get Father's Day...
which means that I'm actually ahead on something for the first time in the last 10 years...
YAY!! *giggle*
But it also means I got to pull out one of my all time favorite sets that Claire has designed...
to me it is just one of those sets that every stamper needs in their arsenal because it covers Fathers SO perfectly...
Man of the Hour.

Waltzingmouse Stamps Stitched Tag

I die cut the largest tag from black cardstock and then die cut the medium tag from white cardstock and stamped that incredible sentiment from the previously released Man of the Hour in Memento Tuxedo Black ink...
layering on top.
I then layered it onto some patterned paper from Simple Stories Say Cheese...
along with...

Waltzingmouse Stamps Stitched Tag

some of that fabulous gold metallic chart tape.
I know you'll get sick of that tape before I run out but it just adds a little pizzazz don't you think?
Dresses up an otherwise safe "man" card?
A little red and white twine finished it off!

And that's it for today...
but you gotta go see what the others were able to come up with using these incredible dies...
and I'll see you again tomorrow for yet another treat!


8 comments :

  1. Your star background is the perfect offset for your black and white tag Renee - love the sentiment for Dad and your pretty gold framing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitched tags Renee...really cute and I bet this will be a very big seller! Your really cute sentiment fits perfectly on that smaller tag...and there's that great gold tape again! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag card! That paper is so fun and I love seeing you use the tape. You are inspiring me to get mine out, I bought so much of it! Love this Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I love your combination of papers and the black tag with the white tag: pinning!! :-) Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card--love those dies, and how you used that gold trim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! love that star paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - your driving me nuts with that shiny tape! You must have a steady hand and sharp eyes - everything is perfectly squared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect card for Father's Day! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...