Friday, May 2, 2014

Waltzingmouse Release Day 3...Folding Tag

Good morning!
Back for one more peek of some new goodies from Waltzingmouse Stamps...
remember these will be available tomorrow, May 3rd...
check Claire's blog HERE for release details!

Well...let me just say if you liked the Stitched Tags dies we previewed yesterday you're gonna love what we have for today...
Folding Tag!
I LOVE this little set and see it getting quite a workout...
especially with the baby child's birthday right around the corner! *wink*
But today I'm focusing on Father's Day one more time for you...
and used my favorite "man" set...
Man of the Hour...
again for this one!

Waltzingmouse Stamps Folding tag

I cut the main tag from Simple Stories Say Cheese patterned paper...
but I also cut a separate liner from basic red cardstock to line the inside of the tag.
I then cut the smaller hang tag from kraft cardstock and stamped with this awesome sentiment from Man of the Hour in SU Real Red.
And see that fabby little star...
yup!
It's included in the set...
along with 3 other shapes.
I think they just add a little somethin' somethin' to the tags...
don't you think?

Now Claire designed the main tag with a score line and a notch to secure the folded front...
but I decided to show how easy it is to make this a little "gift" as well...


Waltzingmouse Stamps Folding Tag

I just ran a little strip of glue tape along each side to seal and while it's a tad too small to tuck a gift card it's perfect for tucking a monetary gift...
and who doesn't love cash? *wink*

That's it for me today...
but make sure to hop around to the other DT to see what they created using this fabulous new die set...
and I'll see you tomorrow for the DT Release Blog Hop right before these new goodies are live in the store!

4 comments :

  1. I just adore the folded tag and I do like the way you've used it to make a money tag!!!! And I like the little star reinforment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you can tuck. Only in this very neat tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag for dad - and the perfect gift inside - exactly what mine would be looking for :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite die set. I love your interpretation of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...