Monday, June 30, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions- June Edition

Good morning!
Can you believe it's already the end of June?!!
We went shopping on Saturday and I've already started with getting the kids back to school goods...
they'll be headed back in just a few weeks...
this summer has went SO fast!
And I haven't gotten even a fraction of what I had planned done...
why aren't there more hours in the day?
I could really use them if anyone knows the secret!

But seeing that it is somehow the last day of June...
still can't believe it...
you know what that brings...
12 Kits!
And this month our fabulous hostess was Marybeth...
and since June is the month of weddings...
can you guess what the theme is? *wink*
Marybeth sent an incredibly gorgeous kit full of all kinds of wedding and anniversary goodies...


and Kara worked her special magic to create an equally gorgeous collage.
Here's what I've come up with so far using this kit...
I don't have a lot of wedding/anniversary goods so I definitely hoarded this kit *wink*...

12 Kits- June 2014



12 Kits- June 2014



12 Kits-June 2014


Make sure to head over to the 12 Kits of Occasions Blog HERE to see what all the others were able to come up with using this gorgeous kit...
I know I can't wait to see what they did!
And please stop and visit our special guest Lindsey from OccasionalCrafting.
You can see all the creations on the 12 Kits board on Pinterest HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by...
and I hope you have a wonderful week!
I'll be back soon!

12 comments :

  1. 3 beauties, Renee. Can't take my eyes off the first one. Colors just fit the style perfectly! Lovely all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! love that glitter backed heart! that butterfly is gorgeous too! love the clean lines on your first....i think its my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, three absolutely perfect cards! Thats it : perfect!
    Back to school already, really?
    For some reason I get an email every time I try to comment and it says something like cannot deliver. Hope you get this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection of romantic cards...I love them all. Your style is so clean and elegant. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renee! The kids can't go back to school yet! Summer just started!!!! All three cards area absolutely stunning. I love how you picked up on the color and added matching accents, like the banner with the flowers on the first, and the butterfly and pink strip of card stock on the second. The third with the glitter peeking through is so elegant. Still love your style - you still amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...you used that pretty butterfly! I couldn't make myself use that one...too pretty and have it saved! I love your first card as my favorite...those flowers and the simple banner make for a very striking statement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear your summer is almost over. I feel like ours has just begun. Love your trio of cards, especially that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Renee! Love the layout on the first one--perfect way to use those flowers! The pink on the second card is so pretty too, especially with that gorgeous butterfly. And of course the CAS design with the glitter is wonderful. It's hard to imagine school starting again. It's much further away for the kids here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Three beauties Renee!! Love them all! Our school year ended June 19th so we are only 2 weeks into summer and don't go back until Sept. 3rd. Love the crafty time that summer allows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess my comment I left yesterday didn't register. Something didn't seem right but that has happened before. This time I thought I would come back and check. Wanted you to know how much I love your cards! The design on the first one is superb. What a great way to use those flowers! And the pink on card 2 is so pretty and perfect with that gorgeous butterfly. I always love your CAS designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, the Best Wishes card is just gorgeous. It is so classy :) And the sparkle paper behind the hearts? It is perfect...I can't believe that I didn't think to do that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...