Thursday, July 31, 2014

12 Kits Of Occasions - July

Hello, Hello!
Hope your day is off to a great start!
Today's my last day with all the kids at home this summer...
3 head back to school tomorrow...
and while they've been driving me nuts the last few weeks I'm gonna miss them once they're gone.
I always do.
Can't wait for them to go...
can't wait for them to come home.

But since it's the last day of the month...
popping in quickly with a little Christmas is July with 12 Kits!


Tracey was our incredible hostess this month...
look at all these fun goodies she sent and I absolutely LOVED the papers she sent...
and hoarded almost all of them. *giggle*
Kara of course took the fabulous photo...
she's so awesome...
and then here's what I came up with so far...

12 Kits -July 2014

12 Kits - July 2014


12 Kits - July 2014


12 Kits- July 2014


So hop over to the 12 Kits blog HERE and check out everyone's creations...
I know I can't wait to see what they've come up with...
and make sure to pay a visit to our special guest Lesley Croughan at Always Playing with Paper.
And you can find all the monthly creations on our Pinterest board HERE!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend...
and I'll see you again soon!

14 comments :

  1. gorgeous! loving all of the bright green on your projects! adorable star shaker! enjoy your last day with all of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty, Renee! I think my favorite is the one with the Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Renee! They are all so wonderfully CAS. Your shaker card is especially awesome--love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Renee...these are amazing!!! I love them all, but super love your star shaker card. Something about the diagonal stripes in the background just makes me happy. I can't believe your kiddos are headed back to school already. I'm sure you're all busy with preparations, but I hope it is a smooth, wonderful transition for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, each card is a CAS beauty! I love the stamped diagonal stripes, and that last bold card ...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the peace and quiet now! I bet it has been a loud and hectic summer for you! You sure did make good use of Tracey's kit though...love the shaker card the most! That was a really smart idea with the star sequins inside. Really good job Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure delight, Renee, and so inspirational!! Thank you for these amazing card designs!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great Christmas cards Renee! so festive in the reds and greens - looks like this was quite a package of supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee your cards are so awesome! Your shaker is the best and my fav. I knew that including the negative of the tree someone would be able to use it and you did and it is brilliant, will be casing that one. So glad you liked the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee, these are so sweet. Your last card is my favorite and you have me wishing I had that die, so fun and very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you skinny minnie paper hoarder--what can I say? Beautiful collection of cards--and I did see you cut into just a bit of the paper. I really especially love that shaker card you made. I hope you are enjoying some time to yourself now that the kids are back in school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee, the shaker card is so cute! I love the little star sequins :) Then I love the way you added the shadow to the word "joy" in the first card. It really makes it pop! We used the tree the same way too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...