Saturday, August 23, 2014

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2014

Hello, Hello!
Popping in very quickly with the first of what will hopefully be a few posts while I play along with PTI's Stamp-A-Faire...


And first up was the timer challenge...
color recipe's and sketches were provided and you were to pick one of each and make a card.
Apparently you were also supposed to time yourself but I didn't get that far in the directions...
ok...
I didn't read the directions at all...
I KNOW...
I'm worse than a man :( ...
but I did use a color recipe and sketch...
I just didn't time myself so hopefully it still counts.

Here's the color recipe and sketch I used...



I thought the colors had a bit of a fall feel to them so I went with it...

DSC_1572

I die cut, stamped and heat embossed just vein lines from a leaf in Leaf Prints...
and the heat embossed sentiment is from Keep It Simple: Thank You.

Thanks for stopping by...
can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with because in case you haven't noticed...
I'm really far behind...
and actually going in no particular order! *giggle*

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful, Renee! Love the simplicity of your card. The gold embossing is so pretty and I really like that you embossed the veins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Renee...I love that beautiful embossed leaf.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...