Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps DT Release Blog Hop

Hello, Hello!
Well, it's finally here...
Waltzingmouse Stamps release!
YAY!!
And everything is now available in the store HERE!
But just in case you need a little more help deciding what's on your list I'm hopping along with the rest of the DT in our Release Day Blog Hop and you should have arrived here from Karin's blog but if you've gotten lost along the way you can always catch up on Claire's blog HERE.
And remember to leave comments along the way...
someone will win the stamp set of their choice just for doing so!

Up first a little more Happy, Hello, Thanks...

WMS Hello Happy Thanks

I used my favorite color combo for this time of year...
orange and navy...
for this one.
I stamped the sentiment on a piece of soft stone cardstock in SU Night of Navy adhered over a piece of navy cardstock which was then adhered at an angle onto a piece of Basic Grey's Persimmon patterned paper on a soft stone cardstock base.
A thin gold tape line was applied to the sentiment strip just to add a little pop...

WMS Hello Happy Thanks


Next up is a sweet little idea using Boo from Boo and Friends...

WMS BOO and Friends/Peek-a-BOO

look how perfect he fits this tag from Stitched Tags!
And the black band...
it's stamped with the star cluster element from this set as well...

WMS BOO and Friends/Peek-a-Boo

A closer view of one of the treats...
how cute is he?!!

And last...

WMS Tis the Season

I don't think I will ever get tired of the chalkboard look and 'Tis the Season is perfect for this technique.
And course I used my black, red and white color combo again...
this time adding just a touch of green in the form of die cut holly and berries from Festive Foliage stamps and dies.

And that wraps it up for me!
Hope you've had as much fun as I have the last few days...
and now I'm gonna send you on your way to Teresa's blog.
You have until 6pm CT on August 29th to leave comments for your chance to win a stamp set of your choice!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
Till next time!

31 comments :

  1. Such AWESOME designs Renee!!! I want to case them all!!! Thanks for great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee you really do make wonderful projects. I love the beautiful thanks card - great colours, the cute bags of Halloween treats and the perfectly gorgeous Christmas card. Great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like Boo on the stitched tag…and I love the chalkboard look, too. You've given me some great ideas - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Renee,
    The autumn colours on your thank you card are lovely and the sweet packets are inspired. I'll have to do something like that here in the UK because we just put all the sweets in a bowl and the children pick what they would like. The chalkboard Christmas card is so nice - I would never have thought of doing that. Will give it a go. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thanks card is gorgeous with that wonderful patterned paper Renee - love your treat boxes with the midnight stars border and cute tags tied with twine! and your chalkboard Christmas is just lovely with the holly and gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful samples,especially love the Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards and the Halloween tags are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful samples for every season! Love the great patterned paper with the bold sentiment and more of those fun Boo images . My favorite though is your Christmas card--so you! LOVE your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've done the chalkboard effect for the Christmas card Renee - it looks so effective. After seeing those cute ghost stamps I'm wishing we celebrated Halloween properly in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! The holly works so well with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the chalkboard look of the Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  12. All gorgeous Renee! I've been peeking but, no time to comment (declared the nite off, LOL) the thanks card is so elegant, boo treat with stars on the topper-totally fun, and love the chalkboard look on your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards. The tag is so cute with the ghost.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all amazing, Renee. Love your fun treat bags...so cute for Halloween. Your other two cards are equally creative and so very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is so pretty... you did a marvelous job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have enjoyed seeing all the DT's great work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Renee, your treat tags are so adorable, I love these little guys and even more as I come to see them on your tags. Oh my gosh your last card had me at gingham, I just love this design... these are all on there way to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Renee. I love all of your fabulous cards, that ghost is so cute : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!! Those sentiment stamps are awesome. And that little spook is too cute for words :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wouldn't have thought black and white for Christmas! Looks so cool, perfect for brothers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards and I love the little Halloween bags, too cute. The chalkboard Christmas card is just terrific. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. All wonderful.. picking up on all the little details like the bitty stars on the candy corn wrapper, and the gold on the Thanks! Beautiful beautiful projects today!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi renege
    I love the new sets of stamps. The merry christmas card is so elegant and such an easy card yo make. I also love the ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty, cute, and just plain amazing...I'll never tire of the chalkboard look either.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous projects today, Renee. I can see you are making the most of your crafting time now that the kiddos are probably back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am with you on the chalkboards! Just love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the projects, especially that Christmas card. Very unexpected design elements as far as color and patterns go. Thanks for sharing some really great ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Renee,
    Great projects. Your thank you card is just bright and cheery. The treat bags are too cute. And yo Christams card is just over beautiful. Love the chalkboard effect.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous cards & tags, love the orange & navy colour scheme too :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a sweet post! I love all the new WM goodies and those little ghosts are adorable and make the cutest little gift bags

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cutest limitless Halloween treats ever!!!! And I love the chalkboard card - great new sentiments! Love the paper on your first card with the blue and gold too! Wonderful cards all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...