Sunday, August 24, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps Release Day 1

Hello and welcome to the first day of the much anticipated Waltzingmouse Stamps release...
YAY!!!
So excited to show you what Claire has in store for you...
you're gonna love it all...
trust me *wink*...
so I'm just gonna get right to it!

Remember everything you see over the next few days will be available for purchase on August 27th in the store HERE...
but you can get all the release details on Claire's blog HERE!
And up first for today is Vintage Baby Shower...

WMS Vintage Baby Shower

I kept this one super, super simple because I remember all the baby Thank You's I've sent over the years and honestly this is the one thing that I would keep simple because there are always so many to send.
I stamped the umbrella image and sentiment from Vintage Baby Shower onto a pink cardbase...
outlined the umbrella with a touch of Copic to give it a slight shadow and this was done.
For mass producing you can't beat a CAS design.

Next up is one of my new personal favorites...
and just a little head's up...
you'll actually find before the week is over that I have a lot of new personal favorites *giggle*...
Hello, Happy, Thanks...

WMS Hello Happy Thanks

I love this sentiment...
I mean I LOVE this sentiment so much I want to use it on everything.
Do you know how many times I've said exactly this in my life?
Yeah...neither do I because that's how often I say it!
This is probably the number one comment my kids hear from me besides I love you...
even hubby has been known to hear it a time or two *wink*...
and it just makes me happy that now I can even say it with a card! 
I die cut some glittery stars from glitter paper and sprinkled them about a piece of white card stock...
then added a few tiny gems for some extra sparkle.
The sentiment was stamped in Memento Rose Bud and Tuxedo Black ink...
and then I shaded with just a touch with Copic and added some Wink of Stella...

WMS Hello Happy Thanks

here's a close up so you can see how sparkly that Wink of Stella is (Thank You, Amy!).
I adhered the white card stock to a pink cardbase and was all done!

That's it for me today...
I'll be back tomorrow with even more but in the meantime pop over to see what the rest of the DT was able to do with these gorgeous new sets...



15 comments :

  1. LOVE the sparkle Renee, yep that's what i say to my kids also! hugs, c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Renee. I love the creative and sweet simplicity that packs a big WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are beautifully CAS! I really like that the vintage umbrella can be such a clean, simple card - and the happy card is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Renee. I love that pink a and silver with the stars. So sparkly !!!! You know that's just candy for my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two pretty creations Renee! I made a similar (but not exact!) one like your thank you card, to be seen later this week! They are such beautiful images! and the stars and twinkles are so fun on your Happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the subtle detail of the Copic outlining! It really makes those images pop. Your pink Happy is perfect with the silvery stars and I just love the CAS design and colors of your vintage baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..both of your cards are fabulous and I am in love with that "happy", so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage umbrella and the sweet sentiment with glittery stars Renee...looks like a very fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As soon as I saw the new WMS stamps, Renee, I had a peek of your blog! I wanted to see how you used them since I think you have a similar style to my own! I love how you've used your clean and simple style to create such a different look for the vintage stamps....both cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, great idea to keep a baby thank you card simple so you can make many, in limited time. Love this vintage stamp and card! The glittery stars are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple elegance! Your style always makes the stamps shine! Gorgeous cards my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, love your baby card! Claire's vintage image is beautiful and your CAS card showcases it SO well! Fabulous glittery card too--perfect with the great sentiment and glittery stars!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee, I love your ability to create is so many different styles. And I paid extra attention to your tip about baby thank you cards...I must remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with that giant pink Happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...