Monday, August 25, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps Release Day 2

Hello!
So did you enjoy all the gorgeous new Waltzingmouse samples yesterday?
What about all these new sets...already making your "must have" list?
Ready for even more?
Then let's get to it!

Remember all the goodies you see today will be available on August 27th from Waltzingmouse Stamps...
you can get all release details from Claire's blog HERE.
Up first for today is Little Darlings.
I didn't get my set in time so I'm only going to be featuring the coordinating Little Darling Sentiments...

WMS Little Darling Sentiments/Vintage Baby Shower

Here's one of the gorgeous sentiments included in this set...
stamped in SU Crumb Cake on vintage cream cardstock.
That die cut?
Yup!
It's the new Picot Panel.
I die cut it 3 times in vintage cream, berry sorbet and gumball green cardstock...
stamping the sentiment on the cream...
framing with berry and then filling in the little dots with green...
here's a close up showing both the die cut and the gold tape...

                   WMS Little Darling Sentiments

I love all the little details Claire included with this die.
The little shoe is from Vintage Baby Shower and I used some patterned papers from Graphic 45's Little Darling's line that I had in my stash.
A little green ribbon and all was adhered to a cream card base.

Next up...
another one of my new personal favorite's...
and I'm gonna tell ya with the holidays coming this one will get a workout *wink*...
'Tis the Season...

WMS Tis the Season

With the extra large font of these sentiments you can keep things pretty simple but I wanted to try and dress this one up a bit so I pulled some papers from Basic Grey's 25th and Pine and then heat embossed the sentiment in gold on white cardstock.
I then die cut with a circle...
layering onto a slightly larger red circle die cut.
A little gold ribbon and crocheted lace finished this one.

Next up is a super simple one that could be mass produced without a lot of time involved...

                             WMS Tis the Season

Have I ever mentioned how I love the color combo of black, red and white for Christmas?
I know some may not agree...
but I just love the simple elegance this color combo gives so I used it here in a black cardbase that has been layered with black die cut stripes for a little texture.
The gorgeous font Claire used in 'Tis the Season is perfectly sized and here I've stamped it on the largest tag from Waltzingmouse Stitched Tags.
A few more die cut glittery stars and gems...
little piece of red ribbon...
all done!

And that's it for me today but there's still more to see from the rest of the DT and I'll be back tomorrow with even more goodies!


10 comments :

  1. Renee your cards are gorgeous! Love your designs! And so excited for some new "Claire-magic"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the baby card is absolutely adorable - love the picot edge die and the inlaid dots! Both Christmas cards are stunning - love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful designs Renee! I LOVE the baby card with the sweet shoe and the pretty little patterns on the papers you used (I can't believe that you put all those tiny green dots into the picot die!!) what we do for art!!! Both of your Christmas cards are lovely - a pretty mix of patterns on the first and Oh So bold with the black, red and white on the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all three, Renee! Such wonderful designs! I just adore the embossing with that large sentiment for the holidays! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious baby card, Renee--love the sweet sentiment! Beautiful Christmas designs too--the font on the sentiments is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, these are beautiful! I adore the gorgeous layers on the first two and the last just makes my CAS-loving heart happy. Your detail on the picot panel die is simply amazing, and I'm super loving the giant size of the sentiment on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sentiment on the gorgeous baby card,Renee! What a beautiful card with so many beautiful layers...not your norm....love it! Love that last bold card with the tag.....
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow! WHere to begin! THat picot panels? SWOON - I can't believe you added all those green dots to the border, brilliant to stamp that sentiment on it! the gold embossing, and crochet trim on the second, and wow the formal b/w/r Tag. Drooling here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun for me to be working this release in reverse. Serves me right for getting behind. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More fabulous holiday cards. I love your holiday greeting embossed in gold, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...