Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps Release Day 3

Good afternoon!
Have you been enjoying the last couple of days and all the gorgeous new Waltzingmouse Stamps sets?
We still have more in store for you...
just remember that all of these new goodies will be available tomorrow...
August 27th...
in the store HERE.
If you've missed anything you can always stop by Claire's blog HERE to catch up!

And now for what is probably my favorite day...
I LOVE what we have to show you today!
And I'm gonna start out with A Great Big Owl...
and trust me...
he's BIG...

WMS A Great Big Owl

So where's the owl...right? *giggle*
I decided that I was gonna go super CAS and focus on one of the fabulous sentiments Claire included in this gorgeous set.
I love this sentiment...
and with just a little selective inking was able to stamp the pumpkin in orange to make it pop just a bit from the black.
The moon is also included in A Great Big Owl (along with oodles of other elements!) and I don't know if you can tell but I added a little Copic shading and some Wink of Stella to make it glimmer.
A few sprinkled star sequins finished this off super quickly.

And now for my absolute favorite's!
I love, love, love these sets and as soon as the baby child saw them he said...
"You're using these for my class this year, right?" 
So here are Boo and Friends and Peek-A-Boo Sentiments...

WMS BOO and Friends/Peek-a-BOO

I couldn't decide which I loved most so I used them all...
sorry for the pic heavy post but I really just love them! *grin*

WMS BOO and Friends/Peek-a-BOO


WMS BOO and Friends/Peek-a-BOO


WMS BOO and Friends/Peek-a-BOO

Tell me...
how adorable are these little guys?!
Seriously...
I LOVE them...
and as you can tell I had a lot of fun playing with them too.
All the images are from Waltzingmouse Boo and Friends and all the sentiments are from Peek-A-Boo Sentiments.
I didn't get my dies in time to use with today's cards...
but yes!
There are dies and that just means you haven't seen the last of these cuties this year! *wink*

So that's it for me today...
I'll be back one last time tomorrow for the DT Release Blog Hop...
just in case you need a little more help in deciding what's going on your shopping list *wink*...
but make sure to go check out all the amazing creativity the rest of the DT has for you...

11 comments :

  1. Love, love these cute Halloween cards - just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the sentiment on the front of your first card Renee! they are SO fun especially with the little stars and moon! and your cards with all the little Boo's are SPOOK tacular!! each one so bright and Halloweeny - love the papers and buttons and twine you matched them up with - great inspiration GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love when you color images, Renee! My fave is that little ghost witch riding the broom! And the vampire with the red chevrons! So clever to use that sentiment with the bit of detail, it makes for a fab CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love you CAS text card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new little set ! You sure know how to showcase these cute little guys with your creative CAS style. Love the way you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Renee,
    Even though I'm in the UK I love Halloween and make loads of children's cards, You've certainly given me plenty of inspiration with these great stamps and card examples. I hope the stamps are shipped over here in time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome job with sweet little Halloween Boo & Friends! Love your CAS designs with touches of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these - the witch with the sparkly stars, that fat orange button and pinked ribbon, and the very first where the sentiment is double stamped and takes center stage! I love seeing these stamps through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so much cuteness here today. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...so many wonderful and spooky Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...