Tuesday, September 30, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions - Rewind

Good morning!
Can you believe it's already the end of September?
Yup!
Cooler weather...
autumn colors...
they're all just around the corner.
We're supposed to get a cool front this weekend and I may change the sheets to the flannels...
they're so warm and cozy that even though I am a summer girl I actually look forward to being able to put the flannel sheets on.
And since today is the last day of September it's time for an another 12 Kits!
And this month there was no kit...
we decided to try and use up some of the extra's we all seem to have each month...

Again...
Thank You Kara for the awesome collage!

And I'm gonna be honest...
I just have a few cards and they are total CASE cards...
and I could have made about 100 more if time had allowed...
but this is at least it's a start on all of the cards I want to CASE each month...

CASE'ing Christina...
DSC_1689

CASE'ing Kara...

DSC_1690

CASEing Amy...

DSC_1691

CASE'ing Sharron...

DSC_1692

Because I'm in the holiday mood I was really concentrating on holiday cards...
and I've barely scratched the surface!

Now we've got lots of guests this month joining in so make sure to stop by the 12 Kits Blog HERE to see who all is joining us so you can pop in and see what surprises they have for you!
AND we are so excited to announce that Lindsey from Occasional Crafting is permanently joining us...
YAY!!!... 
so make sure to pop in and give her a huge welcome as well!

And we'll be back again next month on the 30th!
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!

12 comments :

  1. It's so much fun to see what you pulled together out of your leftover hat! Look at these festive jollys! Ooooing over each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure how this month was going to be... but WOW WOW WOW! It brought back memories, and it's so fun to look at these cards. Every post is so unexpected, and surprising. You picked amazing cards to case - I love all those sparkly snowflakes - I had lots of goodies left from your kit - I had only one snowflake left and used it today!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! thanks for caseing me:) love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your CASEd cards. Such a fun addition to your holiday stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop dead gorgeous CASE’s ..beautiful , crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single one of these is outstanding! I totally wanted to do a CASE of each member's cards, too. How funny is that? You've beat me to it, but I totally want to jump on that bandwagon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, Renee! The first two with the snowflakes were ones I had thought I might CASE too--but like you, just not enough time. I am so behind leaving comments and then spent today thinking about ordering the PTI release. I'm sure I didn't need it but couldn't resist!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your case of Kara's card is my VERY favorite!!! I love it Renee...that silver snowflake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...what a wonderful collection of amazing cards! I love them all, so too hard to select just one favorite. Your layered snowflakes are so so beautiful and so clever of you. So happy to say that I have lots of those left over. They were just too beautiful to use, I love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy, Renee - these kits must be something - these cards are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are fab! Love the folksy Christmas tree with the tree paper in the background....and that awesome snowflake collage is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...