Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Good morning and Happy National Coffee Lovers Day!!
Popping in very quickly this morning to join in the...


Chaitali Narla of Cuts, Crops and Creativity is hosting a blog hop honoring the beverage of choice for so many...
coffee!!
I know I can't start my day without a few cups each morning...
and though I love a Vanilla Caramel Latte more than anyone else I know...
I start my day with Colombian...
black.
And I literally found these stamps yesterday...
had tucked them away and forgotten all about them so I took it as a sign that I should play along...

DSC_1688

The cup and sentiment are both from Whippersnapper...
and I just colored that wonky, fun mug up quickly with some Copics and then cut a couple of flags from Simple Stories Say Cheese...
adhered it all onto a Sno Cone cardbase (MFT) along with stamping the sentiment.
All done!

Hope you have a wonderful day...
I've got a long list of projects to get to but I'll stop in later to do some blog hoppin'!
Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

15 comments :

  1. Renee this is fabulous, I love your polka coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your wonky mug. :) And LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodle mug and how you made it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Renee--this is so cute. Love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design and that color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun coffee card and newly found stamps! Love the fun colored polka dots. I have to have my coffee black as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Renee and I LOVE the sentiment that left me chuckling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny card! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I love it!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. I love that you colored the polka dots to match the striped dp. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee...this is just too darn cute! I love that mug and that sentiment is just perfect, and I believe it to be true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...