Thursday, November 13, 2014

25 Days of Tags

Good morning!
Popping in quickly to play along with Tracey at In My Creative Opinion and all the other 12 Kits girls for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags...


I'm gonna make this super quick because there's some temptation coming and you're gonna want to stop at some other spots...

25 Days of Tags

I used PTI's Painted Poinsettia for this one.
I fell in love with this set at first glance...
maybe it's just me but don't you think it has a retro feel to it?
And it's so user friendly...
which I'm all about easy, no fuss...
and this set makes it very easy to assembly line style cards and tags.
I cuts the tags using PTI's Tag It #9...
and then used some gold metallic tape on the bottom of the front tag.

25 Days of Tags

And on the back tag I stamped "To" and "From" in the fabulous retro font from the set.
Some gold twine and a gold sparklet...
all done!

Now Tracey has all kinds of prizes from various companies up for grabs...
and if you leave comments along the way you can up your chances for winning one of them...
but check out her blog HERE for a links to all the girls and all the details!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great rest of the week!
Till next time!

23 comments :

  1. Beautiful tag! Love this poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so lovely and retro like those Christmas images you have pinned that I like so much! Love the poinsettia on the pink with the fabulous gold twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee this is total winner! I love that poinsettia - the colors are just yummy! I wondered if it was a layered tag because of the double scallop on the bottom, but ooooohhhhh this one has a secret panel! So pretty! That gold tape is the perfect touch - makes this feel even more elegant! The color of that flower has me drooling. I think you're the temptation! I just might have to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning!( now afternoon) Love your pink tag with that gorgeous poinsettia on it! Loving that to and from font and double tag. Hope you are feeling better and staying warm. I miss hearing about the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Poinsettias are one of my favorite winter symbols.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee..this is so so pretty and I love your sweet flower. But that gold twine bundle at the top is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty with this poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag. Beautiful pointsettia. Love your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag, Renee! Love the two layers and that gorgeous poinsettia! The touches of gold finish everything off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and fun
    with the double tag!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous tag! love the pretty poinsettia and your pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Renee. Love your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty, Renee ... love how you did the tie with that yummy twine and bling! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tag, the poinsettia is just so beautiful! The colour scheme is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining me in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty pink poinsettia perfection! Yes, definitely a retro feel, and you've showcased it so wonderfully. The sparkly gold twin bow...wow!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely poinsettia tag - love the colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. DELIGHTFUL tag Renee!!!
    LOVE your poinsettia, LOVE your LUSCIOUS layered twine bow and LOVE the double layer with the scalloped edge too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea with the tag being doubled to put the TO and FROM on the second tag! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So love the pink and how you used the twine! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful, elegant tag! It does have retro feel...it would look perfect under my grandmother's Christmas tree. I love it. I've been thinking of you lots lately. I hope you are well! And I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...