Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions...Baby, It's a New Year!

Hello! Hello!
I'm late.
I forgot that we were supposed to post on the 30th instead of the last day of the month given that tomorrow is a big day to party so...
I'm late.
Sorry about that.

But I'm here now and WOW!!
What a kit Cathy sent this month...


look at all those incredible goodies!
And Kara does such a gorgeous job of highlighting how incredible our kits are each month...
thank you, Kara!

And I have had one busy month...
I think we all have and as much as I absolutely love Christmas and look forward to it every year...
phew...
I'm glad it's over for now...
but not a lot of time to really work with this incredibly amazing kit so I've got LOTS to play with in the future but here's what I came up with for now...

CSC_2132_01


DSC_2128_01


DSC_2129_01

And since I'm late...
you all ready know all the other girls have already posted over on the 12 Kits Blog so make sure to pop over and see what they were able to come up with using this incredible kit!
Cathy, Thank You for so many fun goodies...
I've got enough supplies to make baby cards for the next year with this kit!

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year...
and that 2015 will be filled with all your wishes coming true!
Till next time!

7 comments :

  1. Hi Renee. What fun and sweet cards you posted. Love them all, especially the way you used those paper strips on the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Renee...we are going to miss you so! You always make the cutest cards and this month is no exception. I LOVE your last card the most...great idea to use little banners going in all directions! You had such a brilliant idea creating this 12 Kits of Holidays group and it honestly will not be the same without you...hoping you will come back again one day very soon! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy's kit was amazing and so are these sweet cards that you managed to get done, Renee! I look forward to seeing what else you make with the kit throughout the year!! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renee all such beautiful cards. i love the striped card and your shaker and your sue of the patterned strips. Happy New Year my friend and all the best for 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling Renee! I'm with you and kinda glad the before Christmas stuff is over. Thought I could rest ,then got sick.
    Hope you have a blessed 2015,sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS designs, Renee! Gosh, I'm going to miss seeing your monthly creations. Please don't stay too far away! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Renee!! Glad to see you stamping!! It HAS been a crazy busy year...haven't had as much time to check out blogs or should I say I stop by, but, not always time to leave comment!!! Wishi g your family a fantastic 2015!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...