Friday, February 6, 2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary

Hello! Hello!
Long time.
I've got so many projects going on and my day is busy from the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning till I finally get to climb back into bed at night there's just not a lot of crafting time these days...
but it's PTI's 8th Anniversary so I'm going to try and sneak in a little time to join in as many of the festivities that I can.

Today is about welcoming Maile back to stamp designing...
I love her fresh, modern style and am excited to see what she has in store for the coming year...
and the challenge for today was to create a project inspired by one of Maile's projects...
I took the easy route and just CASE'd her with one of my favorite sets and one of my favorite cards...

Maile Belles


PTI 8th Anniversary CASE'ing Maile


I hope you have a great weekend...
we're going to be in the 60's with sunshine here and I'm planning on enjoying it as much as I can.
Till next time!

6 comments :

  1. Hi! Love this simple design ,beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous--love your color scheme even more. So wonderful to see you posting and crafting again, even if it is only just a glimpse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love that card by Maile and your take on this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta tell you true Renee! I love yours more - the black is so much more striking - and the background seems more "country" to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...