Wednesday, February 11, 2015

PTI 8th Anniversary...Metallics

Hello!
Almost all my crew headed out to the gym for Judo and working out...
just Hunter and I were left at home and I think it's because they want me to have dinner ready when they get home...
but I was able to sneak into my craft space and whip this up really quickly as soon as they left.
Today's challenge is using metallic's to celebrate PTI releasing some new metallic papers and this card came together so quickly and easily...
seriously...
15 minutes to get this done...
and that's including taking pics!

PTI Anniversary Metallics

I heat embossed the largest polka dot from Polka Dots Basics II in gold on True Black cardstock...
trimmed to size and then cut a small section off the bottom...
placed a small strip of metallic gold cardstock from a big box store in between the panels...
and then die cut Thanks from Wet Paint Cuts in True Black and adhered it onto the gold strip.
All of this was adhered onto a True Black cardbase...
and all done!

Hope you're having a great week...
after the gorgeous weekend we had we now have some seriously cold weather coming and this Southerner is REALLY disappointed.
I'm ready for spring...
have tons of outdoor projects I'm wanting to get to...
not to mention I just love sunshine...
and heat! *giggle*
Off to start dinner...
thanks so much for stopping by and till next time!


12 comments :

  1. Fabulous card...the gold on black really pops and love that sentiment on the gold strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee this is GORGEOUS! I try for quick cards but am not very successful! Mine took over an hour once I photographed! LOL! Glad you got to make a card! A good feeling for sure! Hope you win!
    Hugs! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card in black and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bold designs and yours is perfection! Great jon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Renee. I cannot believe this is stamped and embossed. There are no flaws. Where are the stray bits? So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous, Renee. The gold looks so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Renee! Those bold gold dots on the black are stunning and the metallic accent looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a showstopper! I can never line them up like you did. I thought maybe it was one large stamp. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still making my way through the PTI celebration participants and I love what you made for the challenges, Renee! But this. OMGee, I love this! I can't believe you whipped this out so quickly! That gold embossing is absolutely flawless and lined up with military precision. I would have needed 10 or 12 takes! It truly is drop-dead gorgeous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swooon! All that gold is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...