Saturday, February 7, 2015

PTI Anniversary Tag and Bag Challenge

Hello again!
WOW! This is the most I've posted in months...
and I'm just as surprised as you may be. *giggle*

But back again for another PTI 8th Anniversary challenge...
today is Tag and Bag and par for me...
it's quick and easy.

PTI Anniversary Tag and Bag

I made a batch of mini loaves homemade beer bread...
I used my friend Amy's mothers recipe that she shared with me...
it SO easy and the bread comes out so light and airy...
melts in your mouth and just so incredibly delicious...
the hardest thing about this recipe is keeping hubby out of the beer before I can get a batch made. *wink*
I hope she won't mind but I'll share her recipe below...
you won't believe how easy and delicious this bread is.
But I used PTI's Canned, Everyday Treats and Foodie Tag for the tag...
and on the inside...


PTI Anniversary Tag and Bag

instructions on reheating.
I make up a couple of batches at a time and freeze so that when in a rush all I have to do is pull out and pop into the oven to heat and it tastes fresh from the oven every time!
But after making the tag I placed a loaf into a glassine bag and then finished off with a ribbon.
This would make such a great little gift along with some flavored butters...
honey, herb, etc...
and so quick and easy!

Amy's Mom's Beer Bread

2 cups Self Rising Flour (sifted)
3 tablespoons sugar
1 warm 12 oz beer

Preheat oven to 350.
Lightly whisk ingredients together until well mixed...without overwhisking...lumps are ok.
Pour into slightly greased loaf pan(s) and bake till slightly brown on top.
Butter top(s) and serve or freeze.


Thanks so much for stopping by and till next time!






6 comments :

  1. Cute, Renee, and your recipe sounds awesome. Looks like a mini loaf ~ how many do you get out of one batch of dough? Chuckled about keeping your hubby out of the beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, Renee. This makes such a wonderful gift, and I love that broad and bold ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your awesome tag and package Renee--so your style! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! Love that big fat bow and perfectly stamped tag - looks letterpressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds yummy! Love the way you packaged it, and your tag is perfect! Always happy to see you post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! Sounds good! Love your tag and ribbon!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...