Sunday, May 31, 2015

12 Kits of Occasions...May

Hello!
Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend so far.

My sweet friend Jeanne asked me a while ago if I would join in this month with the 12 Kits of Occasions...
and how could I refuse...
I'm so glad she sent it early or else after the last week I would have absolutely nothing to show.
I got a couple of cards done when it first arrived and then got wrapped up in other projects...
Mother's Day, Teacher gifts...
and had planned on working on some more projects last weekend when rain moved in...
but plans got changed.
A HUGE thank you for all for the sweet messages and prayers...
I appreciate you all more than words can ever express.

So anyway...
par for Jeanne she sent an AH-MA-ZING kit.
There's enough goodies to make 50 cards...
no lie!

So while I did not get to explore all 50 possibilities with this kit...
I'm gonna be digging back in with the kids very soon making cards for hubby for Father's Day.
But here's what I did get...

DSC_0035


DSC_0036


DSC_0033

Jeanne...Thank You again for such an utterly incredible kit...
you just made Father's Day so easy this year!
Make sure to stop by the 12 Kits blog HERE to see what all the other girls were able to come up with using this kit...
along with a couple of special guests that Jeanne has invited!
Knowing how much of this kit I have yet to play with and explore...
I know I can't wait to see and there's probably gonna be a lot of CASE'ing going on. *wink*

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous week!
Till next time!

11 comments :

  1. Wonderful cards Renee! I cannot wait to case them with some of my leftovers! That fish card makes me smile big! Such a clever design! And you are so right that Jeanne's kit made Father's Day cards easy this year!!! Blessings and hugs my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards! I love what you did with the fishing lures...and I think everyone was thinking alike with the tools and cork board. So glad you got to play along with us this month...and glad Robert is doing so well after his little adventure to the ER. We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are adorable!! I love the cork board with the fun tools, and the simple design you used for the light bulb card. FABULOUS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renee, sorry I missed or forgot that you were also guesting with us. I edited my blog to add you.
    Hope Robert is doing well and feeling ok.
    So fun to have you join us again. Love the cards you made. The Eat, Sleep, Fish is my favorite because I would love to do that each day...for a while anyway. ( and because its CAS and red white and blue)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got back from vacation! You're my very first stop Renee! I hope your son is ok.. been thinking about you and praying. Your cards are amazing as always! You used the cork board - the one thing I left behind! LOL Will for sure case you on that! You always make this look easy and I am so glad you got these made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man, these are fantastic. Love the fishing on SO much. That kit will make many many many many more cards....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. Love the sentiment with that light bulb card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to have you with us this month! Love all your cards, especially the last one. It's so perfectly CAS--a must CASE! Great design with the tools too and you even used the screws!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my....you have not lost your amazing and unique style. I love seeing cards on your blog and these are simply amazing my sweet friend. Sending lots of hugs and prayers you way for you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you started on your kit early this month. Love all your cards, especially your last one. Really wonderful to have you with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee love all of your cards, I liek the buld on the black background and and the fishie card is so unique! So happy you joined us again this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...