Sunday, May 17, 2015

A Quckie

Hello!
Hope you've had a great weekend...
we're finally getting some much needed rain and my flowers are loving it.

Just popping in really quickly with my first stuffie using Erin's new Quick Stitch Kit from PTI...
Design-A-Softie.
One of my daughter's came to me the other day showing me a pic of one of these...


who can refuse something this precious...
and it got me to thinking and today I took a few minutes and stitched this...

Quick Stitch Design A Softie


the baby child immediately claimed it as his and took off with it...
which means I have to make another for my daughter.

This one was stitched in PTI's True Black and Vintage Cream felt...
but we've tested the dies using some polar fleece and for one's that we make to donate we're going to use the fleece...
not only because it will be more cost effective but also because washing instructions could become lost and they would be safe to wash when made out of fleece versus the wool.

I have another idea I'm wanting to try...
we'll see if it pans out.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week!
Till next time!

7 comments :

  1. What a cute panda you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Renee this is as cute as can be! Love your panda! That might be the next one I make ...I will have to CASE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is the cutest ever! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little panda, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these Panda are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a sweet panda!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...