Saturday, November 14, 2015

25 Tags of Christmas

Hello, Hello!
Long time since I popped in here.
Didn't realize how much time had passed...
I didn't actually mean for it to be this long but I guess life happens and takes priority sometimes.
It's been all good but just really busy around here lately.

So having you been catching all the gorgeous holiday tag inspiration with Tracey at In My Creative Opinion and The 25 Days of Tags?
I always make my own gift tags for the holidays so I look forward to this every year for all of the great inspiration in one spot.
This year Tracey has a link up for everyone to join in and since I needed to get some tags done because trees are up and gifts are ready to be wrapped...
I thought I would join in.
Also...she has some really prizes up for grabs so you'll want to go check it all out if you haven't already. *wink*

I knew I had red/white, black/white, green/white and chalkboard themed paper so I wanted something that would coordinate with those colors...
and something that was simple and easy to mass create.
I was inspired by Lenny Sacreas' tag on Day 10...
loved her color scheme...
perfect for what I needed...
and here's my take...

CSC_0166


I finally got to play with my new Make It Market All Through the House from Betsy Veldman and PTI...
mine didn't arrive till after we had left to go out of town for a couple of weeks and been on the run since returning...
LOVE the retro style of this kit though and knew I wanted to use this fabby snowman on my tags.
The trees are from Petite Places: Holiday Lane and the falling snow is stamped from Oh, Tannenbaum...
worked perfectly on Tag Sale #2 when stamping.
The sentiment is also from All Through the House...
and the snow drifts are cut from In the Meadow dies.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I'm down with really bad allergies/sinuses...
but hoping to catch the new Peanuts movie later today if I feel up to it.
Take care and till next time!


7 comments :

  1. This is just adorable Renee! Love this scene you created! I love this kit and have made lots. Hope you all had fun on your trip! My daughter and her husband are in Nashville for a few days to celebrate her birthday ... so I thought of you I know you are close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee how cute is this. I love the black background!! hank you for linking to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, Renee. So good to see you crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Renee! good to see you again! Love your tag with that great ribbon and cute snowman! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sky full of stars is gorgeous and I love the retro Santa too - you always make me want to buy something when I stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treat to see your tag. This is fabulous! Love how all the different sets combined so perfectly together. You know just how to add the right amount of embellishments, too. I hope that your Christmas was wonderful and that this new year brings more joy than ever before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...