Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016

Good morning!
Popping in quickly with a card for PTI's Stamp-A-Faire Master's.
And while I do plan on doing some loooonnng neglected stamping later today...
I don't know how many challenges I'll get to actually participate in.
But this is one I could do...
and maybe it's because we're in the middle of massive heatwave and right now my thoughts are going towards Christmas and cooling temps...
and while I won't call it a "Master" here is one of my personal favorite cards...


I hope everyone has lots of fun today...
maybe I'll see you along the way later...
but off to start my day!

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful card Renee! And how nice to see your name in my reader - it was so long ago - hope all is well with you! Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this one....it's a gorgeous Christmas card,Renee ! You know I love the gingham and traditional Christmas colors . Hope you are not too heavy hearted my friend, seem like lots of crafty friends sent their girls off to College this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...