Saturday, October 15, 2016

Create Along With Us October 2016

Good evening!
Popping in quickly with a CASE for the new release at PTI.
If you know anything about me at all it is that my favorite color is navy.
Always has been...
always will be...
and I am SO excited that PTI will now have a true navy.
Made my day when that news came out so of course I would be inspired by a card in that new, perfect color...
here's my inspiration card...


and my take using supplies I already have on hand...


I used Spruce and Sprigs and KIS: Merry Christmas and some tiny sprigs from MIM: Tinsel and Tags on an Enchanted Evening base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Till next time!

7 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! I thought of you as soon as I saw that card with the navy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee this is gorgeous!!!! I am excited about the navy too! :) Thanks for visiting my blog too! Hope you are well! I was thinking of you the other day on one of my hour+ long commutes to and from my son's school...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic--so fun to see you crafting, and I am wondering just how much of that navy paper did you order last night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's gorgeous, Renee! Love the navy too but your card is stunning with the Enchanted Evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee this is stunning, your holly stands right out--wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOhhhhhhh! I love the gold emboss on the navy - you made me buy the big pack at PTI too! The bright green of your holly is gorgeous and so festive Renee! SO glad to see you back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this card of Nichole's, and I love even more that you were able to recreate it with supplies you already had. Beautiful, Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...