Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The 12 CASE's of Christmas...Day 2

Good morning!
Back again for Day 2 of my 12 CASE's of Christmas...
and here is the card that inspired me today...





I used a die from a small set I picked up at Michael's last year and paper from Carta Bella's Christmas Delivery for the deer head and KIS: Merry Christmas for the sentiment. I layered using some gold metallic paper from my stash.

This is another great one for mass producing...
and I was able to create 8 of these simple beauties in just minutes.
I'll be back again tomorrow with Day 3!

Card Count = 16

4 comments :

  1. Wow! Wonderful use of your own again! What a beautiful one layer! I loved hearing about your grandmother and puzzles! My parents make many, they have to keep busy after 9 kids left the nest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. Love the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet plaid deer...just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...