Saturday, November 5, 2016

The 12 CASE's of Christmas...Day 5

Good morning!
Today's card is one of my personal favorites because it's just a fun card!
And while it could be a bit tedious...I also had fun making it!
My inspiration...


My take...



See what I mean about being just a bit tedious? All those letters!
I die cut PTI's Headline Alphabet out of New Leaf and patterned paper from my stash...then decided they needed shadows so I die cut more letters out of Pinefeather and Pure Poppy and then glued them together...
slightly askew.
I used Boy Basics: Rock On for the music notes and viola!
They were done.

With the bright colors...
askew letters...
I think it's just says "fun!".
And while it did take a bit more time...
once I got the letters placed I used the Glad Press and Stick trick to make adhering the letters super easy...
I was able to knockout 8 of these before I had finished watching 2 episodes of Homeland!

See you again tomorrow!

Card Count = 32

5 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...